Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • StrathPuffer 2010 – Single Speed Solo class
  • epicyclo

Just discussed it with Steve.

There will be a class for Solo Single Speeds, so now you know which bike to bring 🙂

martinxyz
    Free Member

and remember yer new wetsuit ;O)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Don't be ridiculous. I am an old man, I have entered solo. I have a granny gear and I am not scared to use it

epicyclo

martinxyz – Member
    and remember yer new wetsuit ;O)

Hopefully it won't be that wet 🙂

epicyclo

TandemJeremy – Member
    Don't be ridiculous. I am an old man, I have entered solo. I have a granny gear and I am not scared to use it

Old?

Flaming youngster more like…

cullen-bay
    Free Member

when I pass you out on track i wont say anything except "niche"

epicyclo

And I'll wonder why a young man needs all that technology dangling off the side of his bike to get him up a little hill…

(maybe just using it until he's fit enough to ride a proper bike) 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Am I not allowed gears? How old do you have to be to get gears? I will be 48 3/4.

Can I be niche in other ways? I have a set of mary bars for example. How about an alfine – thats nearly hidden the gears

epicyclo

TandemJeremy – Member
    Am I not allowed gears? How old do you have to be to get gears? I will be 48 3/4.

Dunno – I'll tell you when I get there – maybe 80 years old should be frail enough to qualify.

Young Cullen-Bay has no excuse, I've heard he actually trains…

trail_rat
    Free Member

rode the course today and it is a sweet SS course and i did think about trying to emulate shaggys 09 performance ….then i came back down to earth with a thump and thought – yup gears it is !

cullen-bay
    Free Member

I'm thinking of going ss solo for 2011 epicyclo… I would ss this year but I want to do the best for the team, they would kill me if i didnt use gears. 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘StrathPuffer 2010 – Single Speed Solo class’ is closed to new replies.