• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Storyline bbc4 – new york times – stw premier membership
  • andy_hamgreen

I happened upon this documentary the other night and really enjoyed it – it reinforced what i think i knew anyway – that there needs to be original providers of content before all the bloggers and ranters start linking and reformating etc – and that someone has got to pay for that or it will dissappear
    In a sort of vague connection this advert for Singletrack subscription up there on the right makes me wonder whether I should be duty bound to pay up (i’ve only really furtively leafed through the mag in wh smith previously if truth be told) – as i have always enjoyed the forums and the other stuff on the site here.
    maybe STW needs a sort of halfway house £1/month subscription Wikipedia donation style for lurkers – maybe sending out random pages of the mags to my super smart smartphone ( haven’t figured out this ewhatever biz yet anyway ?) – and NOT adding some weird icon next to my name if I ever actually posted anything…
    just a thought….
    not sure if STW is going bust either….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Storyline bbc4 – new york times – stw premier membership’ is closed to new replies.