Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • STOLEN: Mongoose Fireball, Sheffield, Yesterday
  • spammish
    Free Member

My 2004 Mongoose Fireball was stolen yesterday (12/5/14) outside Dainton building, (opposite the Uni of Sheffield Students Union) locked up in the bike racks. The theft occured sometime between 09:00 and 13:15. Unfortunately I don’t have a photo of the bike, but I can provide a stock photo and a detailed description of the components I have changed on the bike and small, identifying issues.

Frame – Silver frame with black text that says “Mongoose Fireball” with orange detailing on the top tube
    Forks – White Magura Laurin 100mm forks, the dynamic lockout no longer works
    Seat – White Da Bomb Urbanizer
    Grips – Purple DMR loccd grips
    Shifter – Black SRAM x7 shifter
    Derailleur – Silver x7 rear derailleur
    Brakes – Rear shimano mechanical disc brake
    Wheels, front – Alex DM18 with Tioga DH Tyre
    Wheels, rear – Mavic Ex729(?) with Maxxis Advantage Tyre

If you live around Sheffield can you keep an eye out and if you see it or have any details can you please post on here or text me on 07956538869

racefaceec90

sorry to hear that. i hope you get it back.

if you are ever around devizes wilts,i have an old mongoose fireball that you can have for nowt. the trouble is it needs a LOT of work doing to it (have let it rot 😳 but the frame is sound 🙂

pic of it here told you it needs a lot of work 😉

spammish
    Free Member

Thanks man, I’m in Bristol for a bit this summer so might pop by but I’ll have to price up whether it’s worth it, I spent a lot of money on mine over the years :lol:. Need to get a bike up and running soonish so I can hit the trails again :p

racefaceec90

no worries.

if you do want it just e mail me adamibanezcunningham@hotmail.co.uk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN: Mongoose Fireball, Sheffield, Yesterday’ is closed to new replies.