Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • STAR WARS 3D cinema release
  • Irish_AL
    Free Member

got quite excited for a moment, then the fact they were starting with the phantom menace sank in and spoilt the moment….jar jar sodding binks in 3d noooooooooooooooooooo

released next month

roady_tony
    Free Member

lucas can shove it, he said he made the ‘definitive’ version of the classic 3, so why then made more changes for the BluRay release, just so THEY could be more like the PREQUELS. in the words of ””kin darth vader in now the prequels and the original ‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo;………

what he should have done was rebought back every copy of I-III and crammed it up his ass….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speaker2animals

The man is an overly rich buffoon who is totally out of touch with the reality of the vast majority of film goers, and probably even Star Wars devotees.

martinhutch

Meesa think this movie is bollx, 3D or not.

Well, the pod race might be OK, but the rest is absolutely dire.

CaptJon
    Free Member

one trick pony flogs dead horse

PrinceJohn

got quite excited for a moment, then the fact they were starting with the phantom menace sank in and spoilt the moment….jar jar sodding binks in 3d noooooooooooooooooooo

released next month

Love Star Wars, I won’t be going to see these in 3d – given most films that have been converted to 3d thus far have looked bobbins. Episodes 1-3 were bobbins anyway so… leave it alone George.

stumpyjon

I prefered one to three, alright two & three.

PrinceJohn

I prefered one to three, alright two & three.

Episode II was like a really bad episode of Dawson’s Creek acted by 8year olds.

akak
    Free Member

Meh – I liked episode II, hated the pod race in I.

What’s with the shooting guy ^^^ is that like brushing your teeth balancing on 1 foot to improve core strength?

atlaz
    Free Member

I believe it is what is known in the industry as “bad photoshop”

I hate George Lucas’ constant comments about how they’re his films and if he wants to **** them up that’s tough on the rest of us. I’ve got my original DVD boxed set here and I’ll stick with it.

roady_tony
    Free Member

seems he’s getting a lot of bad-press for his latest war movie, not only is it a dire film full of rubbish lines and acting (as per EPi-iii), but the industry is getting a bit wound up about his saying no Studio would show it because it was an ‘all black’ film and he has financed it all himself…. yet the Studio’s HAVE made and funded ‘all black’ films before, and there is a whole GENRE of low-budget blakc films for decades they just didnt want to show George because its utter utter crap….
    Lucas just talks utter rubbish to ‘try’ and make it sound like he’s still some hip director ‘goin against The Man’ yet in reality is what everyone has said above. an utter buffoon.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I’m still confused – did they go back to the orginal CGI and pump it back out in 3D or is it som kind of bodge.

Not nearly as confused as I am by things like Lion King and Beauty and the Beast getting pumped into 3d though.

MoreCashThanDash

Even the people who did the pod race in the first one didn’t like it apparently.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘STAR WARS 3D cinema release’ is closed to new replies.