Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Stand by….
  • boblo
    Free Member

Goodbye Goody

Seems she’s shuffled off the mortal coil. Whatever you think of her, she has a couple of kids who are now Motherless….

BoardinBob

it’s alright though, the kids have got a few million to soften the blow 🙄

Soup
    Free Member

Shame for the kids – both young and probably had a card and flowers ready for their Mum. Sad for them.

showerman
    Free Member

It is sad when anyone dies BUT, the bbc are going to town on it over 10mins this morning dragging anyone out of the bottom draw they could talk to, my only problem in a few years time the kids are going to come out bleeeeeting about how bad she was treated while waving their millions around HANG ME FOR IT but thats how i see it and will not be taken in by all this cr8p that she was all sweetness and light just look at the husband god knows how the kids are going to turn out

Stoner
    Free Member

Does being remarkably prescient make THIS alright?

odious industry.

trailmonkey

I just hope that this might herald some kind of cultural renaissanse, whereby we realise just how ghoulish the culture of celebrity really is. In this, the ultimate case, following the death of someone, pictorially, in real time. I can’t believe how prophetic Charlie Brooker’s Dead Set was.

suspenders
    Free Member

I think you give the media and the populous too much credit trailmonkey
    cultural renaissance will only be heralded if there’s a story in it

Onzadog
    Free Member

did anyone else notice that the tribute issue of OK that was released before her death was issue 666?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Stand by….’ is closed to new replies.