Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • SSUK entries – OUT NOW
  • mtbmatt
    Free Member

go go go 🙂

SSUK Website

singlespeedstu

Done. 😀

You might want to change the name on my entry though Matt as I paid using Amandas paypal.

mtbmatt
    Free Member

I think you should have had an email and can log on to the site and change the details… thats how it should work anyway 🙂

singlespeedstu

You're only right you know.

Tidy. 8)

sheldona
    Free Member

It won't let you change the names only nicknames.
    EDIT, its changed and works now 🙄

Bout time we had a descent SS event to go to, its been 12 months since the last one.

tazzymtb

If I haven't been blown up, held hostage or caught some exciting tropical disease I'm up for it….and it'll give me time to grow an epic beard 😀

JimB
    Free Member

Right, I've just had a quick fiddle with the system, and you can now edit your first and last names, as well as nicknames, countries and club/sponsor names.

Not very single speed though, is it, entering more than once per account?

sheldona
    Free Member

Not very single speed though, is it, entering more than once per account?

Nor having an all singing all dancing website 😉

singlespeedstu

It is if you've only got one paypal account between two of you. 😉

robkhoo
    Free Member

Glad I'm marshalling. Looks very complicated.

😉

fontmoss
    Free Member

wayyyy, now i just need to find out what i was meant to be doing in mid august

gee
    Free Member

Volcanic ash permitting, I will be there. Shame you're not racing Matt 🙁

Rorschach
    Free Member

Ohhh…..ah go on then.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Yarp.

rOcKeTdOg

£16 to spectate or am i reading that wrong?

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Im in, see you there for a beer and maybe a lap as well, but mostly for a beer

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Yes you are reading that wrong. Check the website and see what it includes.

thekingofsweden

Done too, not as complicated as entering that last one tho.

Will start collecting some cheese 😉

Good work .

walla24
    Free Member

uh guys, what is this event? whats the distance etc?
    cheers

ahwiles
    Free Member

it's a bike ride, for happy people who like riding bikes with one really nice gear.

there will be beer and food and music and good times.

bikes are ace.

if you 'win' this event you'll probably win some grips or something. if you eat a kilo of chillies afterwards you'll probably win a new frame.

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

I have up-niched my handlebars since SSEC.. Does that mean that I don't need to bring the handlebar moustache this time?

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Really looking forward to whipping the gears off the Anthem again for a bit of SS fun.

rOcKeTdOg

mtbmatt – £16 to spectate or am i reading that wrong? Yes you are reading that wrong. Check the website and see what it includes.[/b]

I have and if I wanted to camp, have the after race party and food it would be great value. If I had limited time and just wanted to view the race and cheer people on it seems a bit steep

mtbmatt
    Free Member

You can come along and watch the race on its own for free, its held on forestry commision ground 1 mile up the road from the event site.

But you wont be able to gain access to the site without an entry/pass for security reasons.

Mikey65
    Free Member

are good dogs allowed on the campsite for the weekend? with good owners of course.

Nezbo
    Free Member

Gutted i wont be able to make this, as i am doing the trans wales maybe next year.

Stage 2 of the trans wales is in that area, does any one know the route yet i think the 2 paths might meet and the trans walesers may meet some of the SSUK'ers.

Any ideas?

mtbmatt
    Free Member

TransWales starts on the Sunday, but comes through the same area on the following Thursday.

Dogs are fine, but obviously need to be kept under control and any mess cleaned up.

rOcKeTdOg

You can come along and watch the race on its own for free, its held on forestry commision ground 1 mile up the road from the event site.

But you wont be able to gain access to the site without an entry/pass for security reasons.

ah that's fair enough, i'm not niche enough to be on the site anyway. i couldn't see that anywhere on the site though, i need to look harder! 🙂

stumpynya12
    Free Member

YAHOO !!!! the "yarkshire boys are coming to race ya" 8)

JimB
    Free Member

Yes you are reading that wrong. Check the website and see what it includes.

I have and if I wanted to camp, have the after race party and food it would be great value. If I had limited time and just wanted to view the race and cheer people on it seems a bit steep

ah that's fair enough, i'm not niche enough to be on the site anyway. i couldn't see that anywhere on the site though, i need to look harder!

are good dogs allowed on the campsite for the weekend? with good owners of course.

Dogs are fine, but obviously need to be kept under control and any mess cleaned up.

Good questions, I've added these to the FAQ.

stumpynya12
    Free Member

If we are asking good questions, then where's the beer stop ? because Sheldon made us do a lap and a bit before we saw any RACE fluids.

thekingofsweden

The beer had nothing to do with the organisers of the event which you refer too 😉

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Fuel stop will be somewhere with a nice view 🙂

postierich
    Free Member

Will enter when i have off loaded a few parcels 😉

Shergie
    Free Member

Gutted I’m not here, that and the chameleon is dead (Stop cheering at the back)

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Oh silly me how could I forget the BEER was provided by a flock of unicorns and had nothing to do with K of N. Can we please please have a bar with full optics and bacardi breezers ? Answers to be posted in the Q & A section.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘SSUK entries – OUT NOW’ is closed to new replies.