Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Sram x0, shifter leaver help.
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

Hi All

Just done a ride today and banged my knee on the shifter on the left hand.

dont worry my knee is fine 😉

however, i have bent the bottom shifter leaver 🙁 and it is only 3 rides old :'(

Does any one know where is can get a replacement leaver from? cos i dont want to replace the whole shifter.

Nezbo
    Free Member

I have googled and cant find anything?

njee20
    Free Member

Fisher Outdoor are the importers, you need part number SLPS923, see here.

GhostRider
    Free Member

I recently tried to contact Fisher outdoor for some small but essential parts to repair an X0 rear meach, eventually gave up and went to LBS. Guy there reckoned Fisher have no interest in selling certain replacement parts 1, because there are so many small bits and couldn’t possibly stock them all and 2, because they really want to sell you new bits to replace the ones you break. Luckily for me the guy in the bike shop had an nackered X9 mech which he canablised for the parts i needed for the XO (Worked a treat). Maybe worth trying your LBS or try cadging some spare bits on here.

Nezbo
    Free Member

Cheers njee20, i have done a search on google for that part number 🙂

£35 for a little bie of ali eeek, I have managed to bend it stright 🙂 so should be ok for a bit, i am still going to get try and get one before it breaks.

alpin
    Free Member

use shimano. 😉

better quality, cheaper to repair due to the availability of parts 2nd hand.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sram x0, shifter leaver help.’ is closed to new replies.