Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Spring
  • matt_outandabout

We have Crocus blooming, Daffodils rising, Tulips peeking up from t’soil in our garden.

Spring is on its way.

I have a new bike arriving on Friday.

I need to draw up a list of this years ‘to do’ rides I think.

IanMunro
    Free Member

snowdrops in flower here, and blubell shoots begining to poke though.
    Plus commuting in shorts again has been joyful, though maybe not for anyone else who has to see my legs 😉

darrell
    Free Member

we had 6 inches of snow overnight. **** all is growing and its still mid-winter here

and its just started to snow again

molgrips
    Free Member

Spring seems a fair bit later this year than normal.

MoreCashThanDash

Springs is about right here near Derby – snowbells out, daffs and tulips and bluebells all come through

First warm dry commute in ages this morning – fewer layers revealed to the world I still haven’t lost that half a stone that snuck on over the winter…..

matt_outandabout

aye, time for a spring weight loss plan 😕

GJP
    Free Member

Today was my first ride in probably over 3 months in shorts and just a single base layer and top. I so much more enjoy cycling when it only takes a couple of minutes to get ready – stresses me out getting ready to ride in the middle of winter

trail_rat
    Free Member

im looking forward to spring being in full bloom when i get back ….

i hope my GF rig is where i left it and i can get out on the trails i love …cause to be frank the trails here(nz) are ok ….but they aint the trails i love 😉 ….i didnt research them on a map then clear and ride em to death….most of them need alot of tlc out here !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Spring’ is closed to new replies.