Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Sports watches : Strava / GPS – or just use iPhone?
  • mrmoofo

Having come out of the fat phase of my life … and hopefully reversed the diabetes that came with it, keeping the weight in control is the next stage.
    I have started running – its slow compared to what I used to do, and only 3km, but I am doing it.

Currently I am using my Garmin 500 as a running watch … so on the Forerunner wrist band … tis okay but bulky.
    For the distance I am doing I am not sure I need all singing /all dancing … but it is nice to plug into Strava and see that you are getting quicker ….
    Is there anything that anyone would recommend? Or should I just stick with the 500.

For basic stop watch , I have a Suunto Vector … but oddly the stopwatch function has disappeared … o I guess, I could just use my iPhone …

infidel
    Free Member

Mrmoofo – Google dcrainmaker… enjoy!!

superfli
    Free Member

You can have my old Garmin 310xt for £40 delivered if you want? It’s a tri watch. I used it for cycling and running. Comes with hrm strap, ant+ usb key, charge cable and boxed.

joshvegas
    Free Member

I keep looking at the samsung gear 2 and thinking it looks like a better that my 210 which takes a year to find satelites

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Sports watches : Strava / GPS – or just use iPhone?’ is closed to new replies.