Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Spider lesson of the day (warning it gets a bit boring)
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

Im even more interested now.

Although the close up pics scare the life out of me.

roper
    Free Member

lol, they are amazing creatures. Watching them moult is rather special.
    They are also very easy and cheap to look after. Clean, don’t smell,don’t make a noise, you hardly ever have to clean them. They eat once or twice a week at the most. They like to live in a small tank so don’t take up much room (unless you have loads)and are fascinating.

If you are temped to see more there are clubs, and meetings throughout the UK.
    I can also give you a list of begging friendly Ts and the basic kit you might need and a few breeders too.
    😀

Hadge
    Free Member

I’m sorry I missed your post Pete and very good reading it was too, very impressed indeed but also sad to read of your loss too. I’m dreading my first casualty and it appears I’ve lots of nice males so it’ll be one of those fellas I guess.
    My metallica’s doing really well and would like to move her so I can take some decent pictures for you but as it’s thriving I’m reluctant to move her so I’ll try spy my chance take some pictures for you. The chromatus is always out and about now and was shwoing some impressive fangs when it was feeding time the other day so again I’ll try get the kids help me out with some pictures.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Spider lesson of the day (warning it gets a bit boring)’ is closed to new replies.