Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Spanish Bikepacking Diary – Day 11
    amandawishart

Amanda and Rhys continue making their way from Barcelona to Malaga, finding every obstacle possible and eating everything in sight. Catch-up: Day One …

By amandawishart

Get the full story here:

https://singletrackworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/spanish-bikepacking-diary-day-11/

vmgscot

gazzab1955

Good days follow bad ones. Random 4×4 pics? Cheap house prices. Luv quirky accommodation, always provides a good story to tell later.

matt_outandabout

Excellent day on the bike.

We have a quick selfie, get some extra clothing on for the descent and quickly depart as Rhys lets rip a huge fart without realising a woman was on Facetime sharing the mountain view with a loved one.

😂

Pauly

Another great read with more cracking pics!

Sandwich

The Spanish cyclists of my experience don’t ride if there’s a hint of wet. Trips riding in mostly rain have had the guide hyperventilating and swathed in water repellent clothing whilst the British have been possibly in windproof gilet only. It truly is another world.

euan

Definitely ready for Day 12 and onwards of this brilliant series !

hightensionline

Just checking that I haven’t missed any more of the diary? Really, really enjoyed the tales & tribulations so far.

amandawishart

@hightensionline You haven’t, I’ve just received a nudge and I’m getting the photos ready for the remainder of the trip. Honestly I didn’t expect this diary to be so popular and had it as a low priority task, and somehow a full month has gone by! Apologies, and stand by…

hightensionline

Awesome, looking forward to settling in with a coffee and a mince pie when it arrives. Thanks Amanda!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.