Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 328 total)
  • So….what would you do with Jihadi John?
  • ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

milkyman – Member

that’ll be milky like the bars? white? blonde hair and blue eyes maybe? shame this chap isn’t still around then

Fortunately, this one is

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

How the hell can anyone be so retarded that they lable all muslims as a terrorist threat? Don’t get me wrong i’d bomb these ISIS extremists back to the dark ages but ffs most muslims are the friendliest most peaceful people you will ever meet.

milkyman
    Free Member

Trouble is junk
    Jon and his mates are 30,000 + strong or so they say and growing day by day in a lot of western countries, does that fact if it’s true concern you at all?

teasel
    Free Member

that’ll be milky like the bars? white? blonde hair and blue eyes maybe?

Eh? That’s quite a stretch of the old imagination, there.

Kin ‘ell…

thestabiliser
    Free Member

ChubbyBlokeInLycra

You’ve seen that documentary too then, the boys from brazil. Looks like one slipped the net.

Milkyman – do you need the toilet?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

How the hell can anyone be so retarded stupid that they lable (sic) all muslims as a terrorist threat?

The same level of stupidity that equates anyone vaguely to the right of their political spectrum with Hitler, obviously. See above.

milkyman
    Free Member

I don’t have blue eyes and blond hair, I have a shaved head and tatoos on my face

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

growing day by day in a lot of western countries

ISIS are growing day by day in a lot of western countries ?

Is this based on the membership figures they release ?

catschroedinger
    Free Member

Ok then inatead of arguing amongst ourselves

Can we agree that all Muslims that follow a religion are a terrorist threat

If we can convert them the threat will be eliminated and maybe they could rezurrect the less harmless organisations like IRA or something

Junkyard
    Free Member

I am happy to say that the overwhelming majority of right wing folk on here are as a committed to anti racism as the lefties are
    Cpt you may be the only person left on here that I can have a rational chat with…..which one of us is most scared by that state of affairs 😉

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Nice one chubby I was just thinking about the muslamic infidels video! Should ask them to volunteer to be the boots on the ground in Syria and Iraq.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Can we agree that all Muslims that follow a religion are a terrorist threat

No, no, no, a thousand times no. We cannot agree to that. We being those of sane mind, that is. What utter piffle. I assume you’re just trolling.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Junky, your face or mine?

Sorry, place. Place. Not face.

😉

milkyman
    Free Member

I am not in my mind right wing, I am very much live and let live, but right now weather it’s because of what I read in the paper or see on the news I feel threatened, the taxi diver who was doing a good deed delivering aid to Syria is now kidnapped with the risk of his head being chopped of many more have had there heads chopped of

chewkw
    Free Member

So….what would you do with Jihadi John?

Jail him Papillon (film) style as in solitary confinement for the rest of his life.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Anyhoo to answer the original question – life in broadmoor (you’d have to be tapped to decapitate people like that) but he’ll hopefully be having presicion guided munition for breakfast rendering this academic

milkyman
    Free Member

I hope so

yunki
    Free Member

in response to milkyman.. who I’m guessing is on day release from somewhere secure

milkyman
    Free Member

No I’m out at large living in the local community, scary thought not knowing whys your neighbours are up to

yunki
    Free Member

I’ll bet your neighbours are mostly **** hiding from you 😯

milkyman
    Free Member

If they had your dad and you watched them chop his head of how would you feel, not seen to many kkk videos of that, and while there not chopping heads of they are abusing kids in Rotherham, guess I don’t have to explain it I just don’t like them based on the things I see and read

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I just don’t like them based on the things I see and read

Well, clearly you’re not seeing and reading ENOUGH. Frankly, this blinkered idiocy is beyond frustrating. For reference, please refer to Yunki’s excellent, and easy to understand for the hard of thinking, post above.

yunki
    Free Member

seeing as you can’t grasp even the very simplest of philosophical concepts and need video images to form your errr…. ‘opinions’, maybe this will help you find a swifter path to somewhere safe?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQC1wNAmEPc[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

At no point has anyone on here suggested murder as a plan but you. You suggested we kill them, their friends and their families – apparently you think this will be successful whilst suggesting that if they did it to us we would be angry ….have a think will you?

and while there not chopping heads of they are abusing kids in Rotherham,

TRUE FACT There are no non muslim sex offenders anywhere in the world its not true but it is a scientific fact [ bonus points if you get the reference!]

chewkw
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus

milkyman said » If they had your dad and you watched them chop his head of how would you feel,

At no point has anyone on here suggested murder as a plan but you. You suggested we kill them, their friends and their families – apparently you think this will be successful whilst suggesting that if they did it to us we would be angry ….have a think will you?[/quote]

Junkyard … what’s your solution if someone does that your father? (I have not read all the threads btw)

😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

Emotive arguments are made when one has no reason left

Justice is not served by me going on a revenge fuelled rampage and the world is not a better place if I do.

Justice is required not revenge

CountZero

milkyman – Member
    I am not in my mind right wing, I am very much live and let live, but right now weather* it’s because of what I read in the paper or see on the news I feel threatened, the taxi diver who was doing a good deed delivering aid to Syria is now kidnapped with the risk of his head being chopped of many more have had there heads chopped of

Well, milky boy, unless you’re planning on delivering your next load of gold-top and semi-skimmed on the outskirts of Damascus, I’d say, with some degree of certainty, that the last thing you need to worry about is a bloke dressed like a comedy ninja carrying a ****-off big kitchen knife.
    A drunk scally with a knife nicked from his mum’s kitchen after some money for a couple of rocks, perhaps…
    *Spelling really isn’t your strong point, is it?

chewkw
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus

Emotive arguments are made when one has no reason left

Justice is not served by me going on a revenge fuelled rampage and the world is not a better place if I do.

What is that exactly? 😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

Its logic
    I see why you were confused 😉

Welcome Back – i noticed you had gone and I am glad the zombie maggots spared dear leader

chewkw
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus

Its logic
    I see why you were confused

What is your logic?

Yes, I am confused because you have not explained your logic! 🙄

Welcome Back – i noticed you had gone and I am glad the zombie maggots spared dear leader

There are just too many of them there and too late to do anything because too many people have been spineless for two to three generations. The epidemic of zombie maggots infestation there (N. Borneo) is so high that the whole place is rotting. Too late now … very sad. Paradise lost.

konabunny
    Free Member

when are decent members of the Christian community going to stand up and condemn the actions of extremists in Northern Ireland that commit hate crimes? to my mind their silence shows that they are either afraid or complicit in their terror. we should smash their power by closing down all churches and making it illegal to display their symbols of oppression in public.

and while there not chopping heads of they are abusing kids in Rotherham

DEY DO DO DONT DEY DO

mega
    Free Member

violent revenge is a downward spiral

Kandahar_massacre

milkyman
    Free Member

No dpelling is not my strong point spell check to a dxyslic isn’t a lot of use

milkyman
    Free Member

Emotive arguments lol
    Smart arse words and links to u tube
    Sit on a plane while it flies into a building see where your smart arse arguments get you then

batfink
    Free Member

This tread is awesome. I’ve been avoiding it, but I thought I’d pop-in and see what’s what. Amaze….. pictures of Hitler, random nutters and everything!

yunki
    Free Member

Ah milkyman.. You are a pretty messed up dude 🙂
    I wish you peace fair brother, may your lice be few and your meds be many

Om shanti

Junkyard
    Free Member

What is your logic?

Yes, I am confused because you have not explained your logic!
    I a not sure why this explanation is not understood or how I can simplify it

Emotive arguments lol
    Smart arse words and links to u tube

You are insulting folk for being logical ,rational and thinking 😯
    A new one even for here

wwaswas

This tread is awesome. I’ve been avoiding it, but I thought I’d pop-in and see what’s what. Amaze….. pictures of Hitler, random nutters and everything!

+1

I heard on the radio that they’d identified that Jihadi John bloke?

Maybe the would be executioners on here will get their chance of glory.

konabunny
    Free Member

Sit on a plane while it flies into a building see where your smart arse arguments get you then

if I’m on a plane that’s flying into a building, I suspect that smartarse arguments will be just as useful as enemy-family-execution fantasies – not very.

probably a better idea is if we can work together to stop anyone sitting on planes flying into any building for any reason.

Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 328 total)

The topic ‘So….what would you do with Jihadi John?’ is closed to new replies.