Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • sorry! but, whats it worth? orange 5 content..
  • slowrider
    Free Member

just about to flog this but not sure if im thinking the right kind of money really.

its a 18" five from last year with the maxle swingarm, i had it polished and laqcuered cos i didnt like the colour.
    spec is:

2010 revelation race 150mm
    pro2's on stans flows with maxxis ardent 2.4's
    hope tech m4 brakes with braided hose and floating rotors
    raceface headset
    thomson 50mm stem
    raceface atlas bars
    xt shifters
    odi lock ons
    xt mechs
    xtr chainset and cassette
    hope bb
    straitline bash
    sdg i beam seat and post
    wellgo ti axled mag pedals (v12 copies)

heres a pic before a few changes:

thanks in advance!

Tiboy

that's really cool! not sure about price, but a friend recently sold a 2009 five, pretty much standard kit, in perfect condition for £1500, hope that helps. Best bet for most dosh seems to be splitting, but it's hassle. 😀

slowrider
    Free Member

mines probably a higher spec but not perfect condition. its well maintained and all, just nearly a year old.

did think about splitting, got someone interested in the whole bike though which would be nice and easy.

thanks

nickegg
    Free Member

If it helps i just sold my 2009 Orange 5 (new in August 09) for £1650.

It was an almost standard Pro with Easton finishing kit, Hope Ceramic BB and 2009 Rock Shox Rev's. It was pretty immaculate with only cosmetic wear to the crank arms.

Had abit of interest for the frame but i couldn't be arsed to split it. Got hardly ant interest on here so advertised it on Bikeradar. It sold that evening!!!

My advice…try Bikeradar.

slowrider
    Free Member

cheers nickegg, ill give it a bash if i struggle to shift it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘sorry! but, whats it worth? orange 5 content..’ is closed to new replies.