Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Someone is trying to cop off with my wife, advice please.
  • hora
    Free Member

Can I ask what your wife does for a living and why she is being driven around, after dark, by a man?

Female assassin. He is her backup/driver.

derekrides
    Free Member

You clearly need to ‘do it your way’..

‘My way’ on the other hand would involve a degree of violence, round at his in front of his Mrs, then she can ask him why..

fenred
    Free Member

Female assassin. He is her backup/driver

Self employed then…HR likely not to be an option.

hora
    Free Member

No I disagree strongly. She could work for a government or be a PAYE contractor?

fenred
    Free Member

Nope as an assassin she’d be a Limited Company contractor, offshore bank account, outside IR35 but jumping up n’ down about AWR.

binners

I reckon she’s Russian and working for the KGB. The driving around at night is industrial espionage

boblo
    Free Member

Or they could just behave like adults… People fancy other prople all the time and it’s not reciprocated.

She’s told him, you’ve told him. If he were to continue, it would be unwelcome and a matter for HR. Should this blokes career be messed up just because he misread the signals?

If you know him, arrange to meet him. Tell him in a grown up way (no headbutts, no threats, no urine, no forks of any make) that his interest is unwelcome and you and your wife would prefer him not to pursue her/it any more.

Neanderthals, tsssk…

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Someone is trying to cop off with my wife, advice please.’ is closed to new replies.