Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • So who was talkemada…?
  • ro
    Free Member

…because in amongst the hate mail today (really, when you get to the stage of sending me hate mail, you know you've let things get a little out of hand) was a charming letter from him/her. They sound balanced, intelligent, insightful and rational. Everything you'd want in a forum contributor.

Why were they banned? Yes, I know there are archives, but you guys know the history of their posts and can precis things for me. Will they be back?

It's a little disconcerting to note that my advocates – both on an off forum – sound so measured and rational, and those demanding my banishment do so with rage and vitriol.

I wonder was this the case with talkemada? Is the tail wagging the dog?

MrSparkle

It's you, isn't it?

tails
    Free Member
    BigDummy
    Free Member

soobalias
    Free Member

he didnt like it up him.

geoffj

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

It's you, isn't it?

No. It's not.

He's a good friend of mine, and he was riding with me when Ro was posting at the weekend. Not the same person.

Will they be back?

Ohhh, how I want to answer that… But I shall refrain. 8)

scaredypants

🙄

Pook

oh for christ's sake. What is wrong with you?

Mark

Time out Ro..

Waderider
    Free Member

Link 1

Axis 1 disorder possibly. Fred, I'm worried about you (as far as I can be with someone I don't actually know), I suggest you seek help.

I know you can't rationalise with someone is mentally ill, but consider the amount of time you've invested in this campaign – a sane person wouldn't bother.

I hope you get well soon.

No correspondence shall be entered into.

Drac

Ro, Ro? Row you **** boat elsewhere.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Possibly a good call Mark. He's not Fred/Talkemada though, I guarantee you that.

Drac

He can't PP be he's even managed to wind you up.

bullheart
    Free Member

Agree with PP. If Talkemada really is ro, he's frickin' amazing. Not many people could post and ride at the same time…

KINGTUT
    Free Member

So that's the end of ro for now, jolly good.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

He can't PP be he's even managed to wind you up.

🙂

Meh, not wind up really, I was 'enjoying the sport' shall we say.

To be truthful, I hope the mods don't ban him. He's good fun, like Hora on crack!

Drac

He's good fun, like Hora on crack!

Jesus!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Well, you know what I mean! :mrgreen:

wwaswas

is hora not on crack then?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Thank **** he's gone, I've never witnessed any internet character so in need of attention.

If ro is allowed back, and I hope not, can we make a pact to completely ignore his posts. He'll get fed up and move on if he doesn't get the attention he craves so much.

willard

Ah yes, but with these new-fangled smart-phone things, one can ride, walk, run and never be out of communication for more than a second. It's entirely feasible to be out for a ride and make posts to the internet now.

Besides, Fred and Peter could be in cahoots…

(probably not, but I felt like using the word "cahoots")

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Does he eat worms, do we think? 😆

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Jesus is hora on crack?

He's not the mesigha he's a very naughty boy

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

can we make a pact to completely ignore his posts

grow up

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Fred and Peter could be in cahoots…

We are! 😀

But it's not him. Honest!

I can't lie very well, so you'll just have to believe me on this. 🙂

psychle
    Free Member

Ah yes, but with these new-fangled smart-phone things, one can ride, walk, run and never be out of communication for more than a second. It's entirely feasible to be out for a ride and make posts to the internet now.

Talkemeda/Fred defo didn't have a smart phone on his person on the ride, and he didn't disappear for long enough moments to do things 'secretly'… I don't think they're the same person myself… maybe he set up a Bot or something, or… mayhaps he has an accomplice? Bring on the conspiracy theories!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Ding dong the witch is dead, which witch, the wiked witch…………

yunki
    Free Member

my advocates – both on an off forum – sound so measured and rational

remember Hannibal Lector

BigDummy
    Free Member

I'd be mildly surprised if they were the same person, but I'm sure Talkemada, kaesae and various other ostracized troll-bores spend an unhealthy amount of time searching for mentions of themselves on here.

And I can quite believe Talky sent ro a sympathetic email recognising a fellow deranged ADD attention-whore being crushed beneath the iron jack-boot of the Humourless Moderation Nazis. Possibly with pictures of brave ewoks fighting the stormtroopers among the wooded glades of the Forest of Endor to emphasize the heroic nature of their struggle against futuristic space fascism.

[Waves at the troll-bores] 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I don't know how anyone could begin to confuse them, their styles are completely different. Think of it as a reverse Turing test, if you can't tell the difference, you may be a robot…

scaredypants

has been a while, but ro reminds me of cuterunner (et al)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

but ro reminds me of cuterunner

again, utterly different!

Gary_M
    Free Member

grow up

What an ironic statement to come from simonfbarnes.

DezB
    Free Member

I'd be mildly surprised if they were the same person, but I'm sure Talkemada, kaesae and various other ostracized troll-bores spend an unhealthy amount of time searching for mentions of themselves on here.

How can they possibly be considered the same person when they are pictures of them available – Fred posting one of himself quite regularly and Ro's was linked to in one of his **** threads. Ro was/is just a bored geek trying to big himself up and wind other forum users up… and got very tedious.
    Can bet your bike he'll be searching the forums for comments about himself.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

What an ironic statement to come from simonfbarnes.

I'm entering my 2nd childhood 🙂

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Is RO Adam G?

scaredypants

again, utterly different!

you think ?
    articulate, contrary troll (no, not YOU simon 😉 ) just with a change of "target" – not hard to do when I suspect neither is a true opinion

(can't actually remember cr's written style but the approach is redolent IMO)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

cuterunner was the real deal and highly entertaining

Drac

They all come back zoo fighter is back amongst but to be fair he never caused any hassle. Fred no doubt still lurks or even posts on here but if he does then he's not doing it it in the same style so that's ok.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘So who was talkemada…?’ is closed to new replies.