Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • So what are your go to trustworthy news sources/editorial?
  • jambalaya
    Free Member

News has always had an editorial bias. The beauty of the internet is you can go straight to the source and listen to a speech or read a report first hand.

I follow many sources

Sky (easily accessible internationally) & BBC
    Channel 4 excellent but blocked outside the UK

Guardian
    Independent
    Telegragph

Regularly read
    Bloomberg
    Huffington Post
    Order Order / Guido Fawkes
    Spectator and New Statesmen
    ABC, CBS & Fox for US coverage plus Breitbart
    DW.com for Germany/Europe
    Al-Monitor for Middle East
    Stand with US and various Israeli news sources

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The beauty of the internet is you can go straight to the source and listen to a speech or read a report first hand.

Having listened to a lot of first hand speakers these days it’s becoming increasingly pointless at times with most trying to say absolutely nothing and please everyone or offend everyone while committing to nothing.
    First hand reports can also be misleading as they are based on the eyes and ears of one person looking out and an often contain a lot of opinions and speculation along with rumours. Being aware of the potential flaws of sources is important.

You reading Brietbart for the lol’s?

Edukator
    Free Member

I’m surprised to see only one vote for Euronews. You can choose the language, I’m not sure why but I usually watch it in German, and Saxonrider is the other fan… makes me think.

*stares blankly into space*

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘So what are your go to trustworthy news sources/editorial?’ is closed to new replies.