Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • So this is evolution then?
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

The elegance, beauty, intelligence and wisdom of the dolphin, living in total harmony with its ecosystem, compared with this.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Yes. It’s all evolution.

coffeeking
    Free Member

As grim as it is, its all perfectly visible in the animal kingdom too. By definition we are all part of evolution anyway, both the good and the bad.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Sorry – wasn’t being too serious. I guess I should have added an ironic 🙂

Pook

Dolphins can’t ride bikes

BigDummy
    Free Member

Bearing in mind that the natural ecosystem of the people depicted is Cardiff, why is it self-evident that they are not living in harmony with it?

🙂

RudeBoy
    Free Member

What a beautiful, romantic image:

woody2000

Nice bit of anthropomorphizing (sp?) there Simon. I can safely say that if dolphins were truly “intelligent”, some of them would be pissing on bins in Cardiff of a weekend (metaphorically speaking).

🙂

Oh, and dolphins are gay – FACT.

🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*Waits for Darcy’s predictable comments re the Telegraph. Only a matter of time, regular as clockwork you see*

simonralli2
    Free Member

Woody – again, I was just being silly, sorry if this wasn’t too obvious 🙂

woody2000

Me too 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

woody2000 – Member

Oh, and dolphins are gay – FACT

Not on porpoise though, obviously.

No need for a coat, thanks, it looks set fair for now.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Dolphins – those nice friendly creatures that beat up and kill seals for fun – without getting drunk. Imagine how stroppy a drunk dolphin would be.

Edit – its porpoises they attack in the moray firth

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Very interesting photos Simon, looks like Flash and his mates out after the rugby. What fine newspaper printed those then?
    😉 @ Flash

GrahamS

Don’t mention evolution. You’ll get RudeBoy showing up explaining how there is no such things as DNA and it is all the work of the CIA or something.

Also dolphins mate by groups of males chasing a lone female till she is exhausted and then gangraping her. So it’s not all elegance and harmony. 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

what i dont get is why people look utterly misserable/angry on nights out.

I’ll admit that last saturday I drank several times the recomended weekly alcohol level, and all the pics show me nice and happy, if a little wobbly (not ones ive posed for, i just look camp in those).

Trimix
    Free Member

If only I had a high powered rifle with telescopic sights – then Id clear up the streets. *switches browser to ebay and roots around the wardrobe for batman costume*

duntmatter
    Free Member

Youngsters eat takeaway meals at a bus stop, seemingly oblivious to the filth and rubbish beneath their feet

The caption writer seems to expect them to clean it up. Tool.

sharki
    Free Member

Evolution is over, welcome to devolution, it’s all backwards from now!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

This looks like a top night out!

IanMunro
    Free Member

We should get a dolphin drunk. In the advancement of science natch.
    How much stella do you think it would need, and would you pick a fight with it?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Dolphins do not drink Stella, they prefer Pinot Grigio.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

ah come on now. who can honestly say they haven’t done all that stuff on a night out?!

also, no-one was having sex. and the person being ‘undressed’ was just getting help taking their boots off. perhaps if there were pubic toilets people wouldn’t be urinating all over the place.

nuttysquirrel
    Free Member

Pubic toilets? They sound nasty – peeing on yourself or someone else? That’s even worse.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

d’oh

GrahamS

No Horatio, I’ve never any of those things.

It’s much more civilised round here.

Someone dropped a cigarette butt outside the pub once – but he’s dead now.

coffeeking
    Free Member

perhaps if there were pubic toilets people wouldn’t be urinating all over the place.

I doubt it, I’ve seen people doing it yards from an open public loo.

As for doing it all – I may have vomited after drinking too much once or twice. I may have needed a non-existant urinal. But I’d make sure I was in a back alley, not in public view and preferably use a drain for the loo and a bin for the puke, rather than the brazen use of very public streets. And I’ve taken the boots off a girl once, yes.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

HoratioHufnagel – Member
    ah come on now. who can honestly say they haven’t done all that stuff on a night out?!

I can.

Have certainly urinated outside, in the countryside not in town. I’ve even got so drunk I was sick. In the bogs, though, not in the street.

fontmoss
    Free Member

seemingly oblivious to the filth and rubbish beneath their feet

that’ll be because they’re hammered then

Have certainly urinated outside, in the countryside not in town. I’ve even got so drunk I was sick. In the bogs, though, not in the street.

wait, so there are bogs in the countryside for being sick in but not for having a wee? damn that’s barmy no wonder folk just use the streets

zaskar
    Free Member

Let the yobs drink themselves to death and privatise healthcare.

=natural selection. 😈

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

These fine young people have done their best to dispose of chip wrappers responsibly, only to be let down by the councils rather small bins.

duntmatter
    Free Member

lol @ slw!

alpin
    Free Member

cardiff is shit though. but i wouldn’t say that those scenes would look particuarily out of place in most towns and cities across the UK.

had a weekend in Leeds once. that was an eyeopener. manchester too, or was it liverpool, can’t remember. but that was ‘orrible.

the same can be said for my old town, Chelmsford. nothing pafrticuarily special but it would be full on fridays and saturdays with idiots fighting, being sick and generally acting like grade A penises. surprisingly up town (city) not so much of that behaviour is seen. think it may have a lot to do with drugs. good drugs don’t lead to that kind of behaviour.

i think it is something particular to english speaking lands. you’ll find the same behaviour in australia and NZ, canada and US.

i only ever see that kind of shitty behaviou exhibited during Oktoberfest and then it is generally foriegners. loads of english, aussies and seppos.

gwaelod
    Free Member

The full set is on the boys Flickr Page and is superb. How he never got his head kicked in I don’t know

Pink Hat - Cardiff, Wales, UK

It’s also a couple of years old too…Telegraph is hardly the most topical if these have only just been published in it.

CountZero

Orca, otherwise known as Killer Whales, are actually dolphins, and you really wouldn’t want a pished one of those rampaging around your town center, picking fights and barfing all over the place.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘So this is evolution then?’ is closed to new replies.