Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • So Friday Night Glasto Headliners?
  • jimster
    Free Member

Now that U2 have had to withdraw after Bonio has surgery, how's favourite to takeover?

According to this article Zeppelin or Coldplay could do it, but it is the Sun. Maybe Oasis will reform for a one-off show.

Who's your money on?

Sorry if it's already been done.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Coldplay seem to be the favourites. Maybe they'll just bump everyone up one (Dizzee Rascal would then headline!)

Outside bet on Lady Gaga?

votchy
    Free Member

You would hope it would be some one good, but if Coldplay are favourites then it won't be 😉

psychle
    Free Member

Led Zeppelin would be awesome… hoping it's not Coldplay tbh 🙁

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Coldplay… can't see the attraction.

"I will try to fix you…"

Excuse me? I call that rather impertinent.

jimster
    Free Member

There was a rumour that Percy was in talks with Eavis about getting Zeppelin a slot in the tail end of last year.

But it may also depend on what TCV are up to.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

"TCV"?

matthewjb
    Free Member

"TCV"?

Them Crooked Vultures

MrNutt
    Free Member

would you like me to tell you? nah, it'd ruin the surprise…

…ground control calling:

Forge_Master
    Free Member

I can't see Led Zep doing it, what is it almost 3 weeks away? Surely they would need longer to organise and rehearse.

Coldplay? Hmmm again? I can't see it.

Oasis? Never, they were shocking the last time.

Bump Dizzie rascal? Please no. He's ok but is he realy Friday night Pyramid headline material?

How about Radiohead? Not headlined for a while, but again can they organise/rehearse in such a short amount of time.

It'll be interesting.

brooess
    Free Member

It's great news for me. I don't really like U2 so was going to have to find something else to do on the Friday night. Now I'll hopefully get to see someone I like.
    I love Glasto, it's ace, whoever plays 🙂

Haze

Vanilla Ice, unplugged

Pook

Daphne and Celeste

IanMunro
    Free Member

n-Dubz

whytetrash

oh this is priceless…know too pretty snooty guys (solicitor &prop developer)…total non Glasto types who've volunteered for litter picking there just to see U2…. 😆

jimster
    Free Member

How about Radiohead? Not headlined for a while, but again can they organise/rehearse in such a short amount of time.

Mmm, if they're not doing anything I can see them getting the call – always a favourite.

Dark-Side

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Just announced – it's going to be – "Gorillaz".

Oh.

yamyamblade
    Free Member

Spooky was going to suggest "Gorillaz" still not sure about their latest realease but did like first 2 albums, but can see them going down well with the crowd with the effects they will use.

tomzo
    Free Member

big oh….

jimster
    Free Member

Mmm, feel quite underwhelmed now – was hoping for someone who I could name more than one tune of.

*which I can't for the life of me think of*

muggomagic

much rather see the Gorillaz than U2. Should be a good 3 days of tele with Muse on saturday and orbital sunday.

psychle
    Free Member

Gorillaz eh? Well, it should be fun anyhow! And they do love their collaborations and guest artists, so who know who'll be performing… not a gig I'd probably have gone to on it's own, quite interested to see what they'll be like!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘So Friday Night Glasto Headliners?’ is closed to new replies.