Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • So, er… I appear to be trending on Twitter.
  • 29erKeith
    Free Member

My Tory mp is uncontactable by anything other than post or local surgeries

Twitter pah! he won’t even accept emails and its a ridiculously safe seat which he’s held since it was created

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It’s funny, I don’t remember anyone opposed to a Labour government doing anything like this when they last got in.

chakaping
    Free Member

Have a Google about the abuse jk Rowling has been getting since the election.

Because she supported labour

More disturbing than that graffiti in my opinion.

ampthill

Great venn diagram

If voting for the left is about social responsibility then I guess you shout about it

If voting conservative is about a belief in the individual then why bother telling others, Its just about you

That’s not just about trying to bash Toy voters. i wonder is there is a difference in the need to express you beliefs

I think the opinion poles certainly got out the Tory vote

v8ninety

It’s funny, I don’t remember anyone opposed to a Labour government doing anything like this when they last got in.

Lol. That’s very true. Tory supporters have always been known for their compassion, selflessness and humanity. It’s probably to do with why Labour is known as the nasty party… Oh wait, hang on…

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Jeez that’s unforgivable. Which editor decided to fuzz out the f-word.

They’re being reported as anti-austerity protests rather than anti Tory ones. Not sure how well that holds up, but there you go.

wiggles
    Free Member

Everyone I know who has voted tory (and admitted to it) was because they think they are better off after the last few years than they were before, so from my small sample it does appear to be very much about self interest rather than overall vision for the countries future.

That is not to say I think labour were the perfect answer, they are just a tory-lite party these days, if you look at the SNP who openly oppose lots of things labour pretend they don’t and see how well it worked for them this shows a lot.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘So, er… I appear to be trending on Twitter.’ is closed to new replies.