Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Snowy Malvern Pics.
  • Alex

Had the best time perfecting the "rooster tail" cornering drift. I'm still rubbish but had a sh!t load of fun trying. This is my mate Tim riding:

Few more here:

I so needed to ride today. Brilliant to be out. Bikes are ace 🙂

jimw
    Free Member

Great stuff- was up there last night with six mates- fantastic ride with us first on trails after the snow in the early evening.

keyses2

Been up there several times this week 😀

Surprisingly grippy aswell (although I did part company with the bike once today 😕 )

Alex

We were due out last night but never made it. Certainly was grippy for the most part although not quite all the time! Some nice pics there. We saw a few MTB'rs today and they looked like they were having fun.

benji_allen
    Free Member

Despite only living about 20 minutes away I don't ride the Malverns enough. Looks mint mate.

anthonyb
    Free Member

Great pics! – arrived back in worcester for christmas late chrimbo eve – hopefully heading up to british camp, then the beacon on boxing day. Good to hear theres plenty of other folk about.

Alex

Might see you up there. Definitely be having a Boxing Day blowout ride somewhere. Either F0D or Malverns. Nice choice to have.

Benji – you should get up there, great trails. Need to be a little careful about times/routes as it does get very busy. That's why night riding rocks, we always see a few sets of lights somewhere in the hills when we're riding.

If you want showing around, drop me a mail (mail in profile)

timothecimmerian

Great pics. I always seem to ride the Malverns in the winter, but never in the snow – looks great!

We did a local hack in the snow yesterday with hip flasks and christmas tunes playing from my brother's camelbak….very festive.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Snowy Malvern Pics.’ is closed to new replies.