Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Sneaky preview of Tweedlove's King/Queen of the Hill route
  • ivnickkate
    Free Member

bigjim

looks good!

Northwind

Looks cracking… Broon Troot will be even less secret than it is now mind. Nice wee wiggle down shallow grave, check…

Signed up for it, anyone else?

Diane
    Free Member

Nah – not fit enough. Some stiff climbing – I’d be too knackered for the techy stuff. Good route though and it will be great fun 😀

Northwind

I am well up for going very slowly up the climbs- it’s fantastic being an also-ran :mrgreen:

MussEd
    Free Member

I am well up for going very slowly up the climbs- it’s fantastic being an also-ran

Plus 1!

whitebeam
    Free Member

film is fab! Never seen those sections looking so dry – inspired me to get out and ride today.

cynic-al
    Free Member

skid-tastic!

Looks fun.

cynic-al
    Free Member

bummer…sign on Sat, race Sun…I’m out 🙁

Northwind

I think that’s a typo Al- there’s an entry for 9am-12am peebles hydro on sunday with no explanation, that’ll be signon I’m sure since the race doesn’t start til 11am. I’d check it with them anyway but I bet you one bike-grade spoon that you can sign up on the day.

ivnickkate
    Free Member

Yes, definitely a sign-on on Sunday morning, as Mrs Ivnickkate will be there. I will pass on message regarding confusion/typo.

laraichean

Hopefully timings sorted out on TweedLove site – you can register on Sat or Sun. Final schedule/confirmed timings will be emailed to entrants and up on the site 10 days before the event… Thanks for pointing out the confusing info.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Sneaky preview of Tweedlove's King/Queen of the Hill route’ is closed to new replies.