Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Small ways to live dangerously
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Putting up a ‘new topic’ on STW chat forum

😆

alibongo001

How about pushing on to the next fuel stop, despite the car computer thingy saying you cannot make it……………..I do it all the time and there is absolutely no benefit to it ………..but significant risk of running out of fuel!

funkmasterp

Buy only canned goods for a week. Remove all labels from said cans. What’s going to be on your toast?

Encourage Wasps to nest in your garage / shed / loft then attempt to remove them without chemical aid or protection.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Putting up a ‘new topic’ on STW chat forum

It’s Friday so I gave it a shot. Used the words vegetarian/vegan as well for extra risk. Feels good, but my neck is itching like on thin ice.

tenfoot

I like to walk along the ‘wrong’ side of the landing balustrading, cos it scares the kids.

matt_outandabout

Eat food beyond the best before date.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Tell your wife that you hate her parents.

I mean, really, really, deeply despise them from the bottom of your heart to the point it almost induces you into a murderous rage.

antimony
    Free Member

We’ve slept for the past few nights with a fan running
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death

JoeG
    Free Member

Clean bike parts in the dishwasher.

fasthaggis

Drive while wearing flip flops

IdleJon

Accept a slightly chewy dried banana chip from a fellow rider’s back pack. And then find out that they are the same ones he offered two years ago.

thebees
    Free Member

Have a pointless conversation (after paying) with the only checkout girl in sports direct, while a large queue waits behind. Bloke in front did it to me yesterday.
    Give the kids an adding up lesson at the parking meter while a large queue forms behind. Same ****.

unovolo
    Free Member

Take a dump in a Night club toilet without checking for :-
    a.Toilet paper,
    b.Door that locks

simonpedley

Carefully peel off a security tag in a shop and stick it in a mates bag.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Sit on a stranger’s car.

jamj1974

That’s just reminded me of another time when someone let the handbrake off an unoccupied police car outside a nightclub (which once again, had the windows open) and it rolled gently into the pillars of the local Freemason’s hall.

Well at least the officer didn’t have far to walk when he left the meeting…

😉

thejesmonddingo

Luccombe?

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Small ways to live dangerously’ is closed to new replies.