Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Slow?
  • atlaz
    Free Member

Anyone else finding the new forum quite slow?

Hairychested
    Free Member

Took several mimutes to log in. Let’s get on with it 🙂

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

yes, its very slow

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

yes, its extremely slow

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

i posted the second message when the first one didn’t appear, so it took 5 mins then 😯

Gary_M
    Free Member

very and wasn’t working at all for me earlier. Mustn’t grumble though.

tomdebruin
    Free Member

i think the christmas spirited folks at evilzone are giving us a little extra this year.

allyharp

Yes on their site they were calling for everyone to hack us again 😐

knottie8
    Free Member
    mrmo
    Free Member

slow! slow would be minutes to log in, seems like hours to get anywhere.

atlaz
    Free Member

Tom, you should talk to your hosting company. If they’re decent they should be able to get their core networking team to stop the ddos at the boundary rather than on your site. It’ll actually help them anyway.

mboy
    Free Member

It surprises me that practically nobody on that forum (EvilZone) seems to comprehend that what they do is actually illegal.

And I’ll bet that unlike this forum, none of their members are lawyers!

Hairychested
    Free Member

I still think someone’s fingers deserve snapping with pliers there. Yeah, I know it’s wrong etc. but it annoys the hell out of me when a bunch of self-pleasuring individuals get away with murder and still are treated like human beings. Especially the idiot called Sir – look here.
    Merry Crimbo!

mrmo
    Free Member

it may be illegal, but what can you do? you may know who did the first hack, but today, assuming that it was a DOS?

I would like to know the outcome with farce though, a sac, a rope, a stool and a tree would do.

kevonakona
    Free Member

You know what, I reckon the more they are in our threads the more some of them enjoy it. Script-kidz or not they’re gonna do what they want and only the “owners” of this site can do anything about ’em trashing us again. So unless you track one down and have a face to face with ‘im, all we’re doing is venting and by doing so feeding their ego.

Only one thing worse than being talked about…….Not being talked about.

emma82
    Free Member

haha, been mooching through some old threads and came across this one….some things never change….. Same problems, and same people!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Just think… in 2 years time… this will be you! 😯

posted: 3 years ago # report post

emma82
    Free Member

Nah it wont. I’ll be a billionaire in two years and wont have to rely on STW to provide my entertainment.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Lol, I just remembered a story I head on the radio about 15 years ago that you might enjoy…

Some guy who didn’t much like RC planes, and the like, bought himself a controller. He went down to where they were flying their toys and hid in some woods. When a plane flew over where he was, that was using the same frequency controller as he had, he switched on his controller, he took control of the plane and promptly crashed it into the ground.

Could be a way of spending a small amount of your fortune…

emma82
    Free Member

well, that would be a good idea if I could bring myself to buy one. It would be quite nice to watch a few grown ‘men’ cry 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

Sorry Emma – things have moved on, most modern stuff is now coded so you can’t do that. Not that I believe the story anyway.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Slow?’ is closed to new replies.