• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Sky TV Today!
  • uwe-r
    Free Member

Getting Sky installed today, I have been anti sky on principal for years but I have had an offer I can’t refuse!

I have the full shebang! What is worth watching?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Why Sky is awesome, why rupert is awesome, why the BBC is a bunch of lefties who will see you next tuesday, why the tory party are a bit too close to communism for their own good.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and I nearly forgot all the adverts

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

True Detective
    Football

That’s about it.

PS Brave post! So many haterz on here. 🙄

disco_stu
    Free Member

I’m currently re-watching The Wire courtesy of their box set service at the moment, True Detective is shaping up very nicely as well.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Oh yeah, forgot about the Wire.

tomhoward

cycling on eurosport, discovery channel, discovery turbo if you like motors/planes, f1, movies…..

oh, and channels 900-950ish if you dont have the internet.

uwe-r
    Free Member

Thanks for the tips. The sport is the main reason obviously but I am moving on from the dark ages as we have had bog standard freeview (no catch up thing) for years.

After binning the love film subscription this is only going to cost £19 per month. Rude not to.

I am a hater to but I’d drive an Audi if you gave me one!

DezB
    Free Member

Sky Arts 1, Sky Atlantic (True Detective), Super Rugby early mornings Friday/Saturday, Rugby 7s.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Does that include movies as well? If so Very good deal!
    I know someone on the inside and my account has been “amended” but don’t get sport or movies.

Hohum
    Free Member

Lots of good boxsets on their on demand service.

I did not see any of the 24 seasons first time around and they have all 8 of on there and as a result my son and I are watching our way steadily through them. They are proving to be good entertainment.

prawny

Motors tv is good too for a bit of obscure sports action. Scuzz is the best for music.

Tbf most of my sky watching now is kids tv and Eurosport, it’s hardly worth the bother

thepurist

IIRC you can get all the BBC channels and BBC radio 4 & 6 on Sky. A lot of that’s worth watching/listening to 😉 Oh, and F1 of course.

MSP

Does your package include bt sport? MotoGP starts this weekend.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Sky TV Today!’ is closed to new replies.