Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Skipton Area
  • kevonakona
    Free Member

Down that way this weekend anyone know of any good routes in the area? All routes gratefully received.

Wharfedale
    Free Member

how far do you want to go and whats your fitness level like?

el-Gato-Negro
    Free Member

Embsay – Bolton abbey -Embsay moor

Gisburn isn't too far away

kevonakona
    Free Member

My home ground is GT and inners, fitness is reasonable. Up to 40 odd km would be fine anymore would be too much given the hangover.

Chew
    Free Member

I'm quite happy to show you around the STW route that we rode last week (thanks Wharfedale)

That was about 30 miles

kevonakona
    Free Member

Chew, Sounds promising, email in profile.

molgrips
    Free Member

Lots and lots, although grouse season buggers things up a bit. Can't offer any routes though as it's been a long time 🙂

Tiger6791

Lots and lots, although grouse season buggers things up a bit

Take a gun!

Wharfedale
    Free Member

Chew if you do come over Skipton way & depending on when your out riding I may tag along if thats ok? My riding buddy is away this weekend.

lowey

Flatten that jump for me 🙁

Wharfedale
    Free Member

pmsl, you still hurting dave?

We had a cracking run down Embsay crag last night, I managed to clear the steepest section which was a first for me.

Wharfedale
    Free Member

Chew – Are you Matthew that emailed me? If so I've replied but it looks like a work email address. Not sure if you have access outside the office?

lowey

Stu,

Bruises are coming out nicely, shoulder stiff but loosening up gradually and Hope have fixed my Brake so all is well.

I've mailed you Matts home email.

Wharfedale
    Free Member

Good news allround dave. Skipton has a few more hidden treasures when you're ready for them 😉

Ta for matts email

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Skipton Area’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM