Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Skills course at Chase Skills
  • geologist
    Free Member

Hi all, The jumps and drops course at Chase skills is only £15, has anyone got any experience of their courses ? Been thinking about doing it, but not sure? I used to be able to take the odd small double , but that was years ago 🙂

Will it make me the next Danny Hart?

Cheers

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Definitely worth it especially for £15. Won’t make you Danny Hart but will give you some useful critique about stuff you should be doing and, more importantly, stuff you think you’re doing but aren’t.

geologist
    Free Member

Cheers

jekkyl

where are they £15 geo, they’re listed at £20 on their website.

geologist
    Free Member

Oops sorry, your right 😉 , was late when I typed my post last night. That’s my excuse!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

That sounds like a bargain, how long do you get for your £20?

jekkyl

http://www.chaseskills.co.uk/courses/jumps-n-drops

3.5 hours. Wonder if they specify you need a FS for this.

fenn27
    Free Member

Did the skills n thrills at the start of May and it was ace, more advanced than I was expecting to be honest and learnt loads. Alex is bobbyspangles on here I think by the way.

If you do it I can recommend falling off in the car park at the start over a speed bump to get a crash out of the way..

stilltortoise
    Free Member

I did a relatively cheap Jumps and Drops course at Cannock this year but not these dudes. It wasn’t revolutionary but I came away with a couple of useful pointers having had a fun morning of riding at Stile Cop, which I’d never ridden at before.

For that money what is there to lose?

geologist
    Free Member

Cheers all

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Skills course at Chase Skills’ is closed to new replies.