Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Singletrack MegaSack Countdown 2021 Day 1 – Magura MT5 Brakes
  • singletrackmag
    Free Member

It’s the first day of our amazing countdown to New Year giveaway. Every day in December we’ve got a prize to give away, with a duplicate of each daily …

By singletrackmag

Get the full story on our front page at:

Singletrack MegaSack Countdown 2021 Day 1 – Magura MT5 Brakes

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

Mark

Woohoo! and we’re off! Standby for 29 daily, slick and professionally presented videos to give away over £10k of gear. This year our sack is fatter than ever!

onewheelgood

🎄✨🍰🍻🥂🍷

tintim

Awesomeness thanks ST 🙂

tthew

… slick and professionally presented videos…

What? GMBN are doing a Christmas giveaway too? 😜

jeffl

Glad to hear you’ve got a fat sack Mark. Hopefully you’ll have enough stamina to be able to control the discharge so it lasts 24 days!

malv173
    Free Member

WooHoo! Part of my daily double dose of hope-followed-by-disappointment alongside the PB advent calendar!

I much prefer the great videos you do for us though.

Cheers all!

davros

MEGASACK😀

DickBarton

Is the video playing for others? Just got the spinning wheel of waiting, so nothing to play.

Shackleton

Borked for me too

DickBarton

Seems to work fine in Chrome – which I don’t use to browse the site and wasn’t logged in…but I’ve seen it now, ta.

I sense there may be a random question so I’m going to have to take notes so I can check back.

aide

Got the spinney wheel of waiting on this site too,  it is up on you tube though so was able to watch it there and put the answer in here

It’s the annual mega sack and wham-ageddon to me that means christmas is near

fatoldgit

Good luck everybody

Especially ME 😜😜

bruneep

slick indeed……spinney wheel of failure

Keando

Having a problem as I use Firefox and the video isn’t showing at all on the web page.

Mark

You can view it on our YouTube channel https://youtu.be/dJE_UyZaPYg

IHN

I bet Ant and Dec are bricking themselves 🙂

Mark

@IHN you ‘aint seen nothing yet.

If anyone has not yet entered you have until 3pm on the following day for each prize to enter in order to win it. But even if you miss that cut off it’s still worth entering for the MegaSack draw.

cove123

When is day 2 out out MEGASACK!!!

speedy321

It’s the only thing I look forward to in the year. Last year I didn’t win anything. This year I got no hope in hell of winning anything. Buts it’s a good way to spend 5 mins of your daily life. Ogling at stuff you will never own. Merry Xmas everyone and a very happy new year. Can’t be as bad as 2020 and 2021. Now get out on your bikes and ride something new. And I might just catch you out there. !!!

Mark

Day 2 is scheduled for 5pm.. We are going to try and stick to that schedule. Don’t worry… Day 2 is being prepared as I type and we have our Day 1 winner 🙂

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Can’t be as bad as 2020 and 2021

You know everyone said 2021 would be better than 2020…

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack MegaSack Countdown 2021 Day 1 – Magura MT5 Brakes’ is closed to new replies.