Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Singletrack-helpfindmesomethinginstock-world: lg/xl Bell Super 2r lid.
  • neilforrow

I know there are a few people in the trade on here; I need a bell super 2r lid and can find anywhere in stock…

Does anyone know where I could track one down? My google skills seem to be lacking.

Cheers

Neil.

robgclarkson
    Free Member

get in touch with Zyro, i spoke to them on friday to get my crash replacement one from them… it took 2 months of waiting mind, and they’re the UK distributor!

http://www.zyro.co.uk/

ring them though, & good luck

downhilldave

What size? Acycles have small in stock. http://www.acycles.co.uk/bell-super-2r-cycling-helmet-2015-13019.html Zee Germans have them in stock, here http://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/bell-super-2r-mtb-helmet-264316/wg_id-1341
    Or buy a Super2 now and a chin guard when they become available.

bigjim

I was trying to buy one of these, couldn’t find one anywhere, new stock was expected in May, now it is in June.

GavinB

Bike24 had them last week.

neilforrow

Thanks for the suggestions but it’s the Lg/Xl I’m looking for. Can get a med or small but I have a massive mellon.

Bike 24 are out.

Tried alltricks, all the German sites etc…

survivor

Have you tried one on for fit? I’m a large in every helmet I’ve had. Tried a friends large Super 2r and it was a bit loose. Managed to find a normal super in a medium in a shop and it was a much better fit so ordered a medium 2r from discount-de. Perfect fit 🙂

Could be worth a look about to try one as they are big is what I’m trying to get across as stock of mediums is good.

neilforrow

survivor – def a large but understand where you are coming from. I got a large Bell Stoker in the halfords deal and it fits spot on. Having said that, i haven’ tried a super 2 for fit, but it cant be far off the stroker.

Recently got in a large urge enduro type full face and couldn’t get my head into it!

Neil

Del

stw, earlier:

benpinnick

Not sure if it helps, but the Super 2.0 takes a chin guard. Not sure on the price of the chin guard seperately, but if you’re desperate you could get a 2.0 and buy the chin guard later.

drovercycles
    Free Member

Yep – helmet and chin guard separately is an option – will cost slightly more than the 2R and only in limited colours. Expected price is about £65 and ETA is August.

If it’s any good, we have a Super 2R in large in matt black, due to arrive with us in about two weeks’ time.

neilforrow

drovercycles – sounds good at this stage.

I am entered in on the enduro2 race run by Trail Addiction. The buggers have enforced a full face lid policy. Most disappointing really and now I have to get a new lid.

I leave for cham on the 22nd so if you can ensure I’ll get it for the start line…

I’ll mail you now.

Cheers

survivor

Neil: Yeah my Stoker was a little loose so looks like your correct on your size needs then. Unlucky. Looks like you might have to wait till restock then as I couldnt find a large until I realised I needed the medium.

On the other hand you’ve made a good choice. I’m very impressed with the Super 2r so far. For local riding I just use the top helmet but it came into it’s own at a recent race where I would have the chin bar loose around my neck on the climbs then fastenen it up ready for the timed runs. Feels solid and looks like a normal full face and works well with googles which can be pushed up (the peak moves up) when you dont need them.

ElectricWorry
    Free Member

I got mine from here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00Q2O0J7W/ref=s9_simh_gw_p200_d41_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0ZTVW2HV2W78HBS2GJRY&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455333147&pf_rd_i=468294
    Was tired of waiting for them to come in stock in the shops so bought from these guys. Was a pretty swift delivery.

davidxbrown
    Free Member

There is or was a large in stock at Pedalabikeaway in the FOD, it’s in red, they also have a small also in red. I need a medium!

This was last Saturday hth….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack-helpfindmesomethinginstock-world: lg/xl Bell Super 2r lid.’ is closed to new replies.