Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Show us yer gundogs!
  • Skippy

Some of the expressions on these dogs faces are classic, Ted looks like a great character.

goon
    Free Member

What the hell is Ted?
    He looks like a "cut and shut"!

He's a longdog (sighthound X sighthound), pretty sure he's a well stirred mix of greyhound / saluki / deerhound.

33 kilos, nearly three feet tall at his ears, and three brain cells (not all pulling in the same direction)

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Drac, thanks. The younger ones are all from the same trialling breeder who is a good friend of Mrs M's. Could put you in touch but she only tends to have a litter every one or two years and she could sell them three times over to people she knows from the trialling world

toss
    Free Member

Our Sally – a MAD 6 year old Cocker…. Nuts.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

x2 for the lion dog (rhodesion ridgeback)
    7 months old and full of trouble :D.Can't wait till i can take him out with me on the bike.

Dancake
    Free Member

Charlie is (supposed to be) a Cocker Spaniel, but is a little on the big side

George is an English Springer through and through

Drac

No worries Captain. Well if you heard she was having a litter I'd be interested but as it stands a lad at work has just out his bitch to line so waiting to hear about that.

willard

Ok, here are the boys…

The black and white Springer is Ted (my dog) and the liver and white Cocker is Ralph (the wife's dog).

This is Ted with his first proper retrieve…

And this is them relaxing a little after a tough day chewing tennis balls and causing havoc:

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Drac, good luck with that. If it goes right don't forget to post some photos in about 6 months

mossman_uk

Here is Dave our rescued GSP. He is no longer with us as he had a horrible liver tumour, he was as mental as they come but loved to curl up on your knee when he was tired.

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Show us yer gundogs!’ is closed to new replies.