Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 111 total)
  • Show me your On-One 456 pics
  • matthewlhome
    Free Member

no, nothing in it. the 75mm stem on the smaller one makes it about the same. the super slackness of the summer season makes a lot more difference. Feels like it could smash over everything (shame i can't ride that well though). It is bloomin heavy though!

Chipbutty
    Free Member

Heres my Choclate brown 456. Finished the build yesterday. Hopefully give it a blast round the Puffer course tomorrow.

I know the steerer is too long!! It will be cut down once Ive got it set at a good height

bigbloke
    Free Member

And another Summer Season…………….

Dancake
    Free Member

very cheap build thanks to the STW classifieds and the bay! Cost 1/5th the price of my Meta and I love it just as much!

slowmedown
    Free Member

Broke my DH bike so had to make do with my 456… was at least as much fun. Yesterday rode it for 8 hours in the Gorges du Tarn, including over 5000' of height gain, very good bike…

stumpytrek
    Free Member

Mine…

bassspine
    Free Member

hee hee I can join in this thread now! There will be riding pics soon, I'm sure

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

another choccy brown, pic taken straight after build, no "action" shots but its a blast to ride.

taka
    Free Member

now has pink tassels aswell 😉 seriously… 🙄

taka
    Free Member

bassspine i like your very mucho 😉

taka
    Free Member

can 456's run 203mm rotors on the rear?

bassspine
    Free Member

Thanks Taka 🙂 I was worried that the 36 forks would be a bit too fatty for it but it looks ok

Andy_K

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

This ones for sale!

Saccades
    Free Member

ebb prototype with alfine.

slowmedown
    Free Member

taka, mine's got 203's on the back, total overkill, but its what I had in the bitsbin, and never bothered to change it.

Saccades
    Free Member

I missed that Q – in the picture above those are 203's on the back (couldn't get 160's anywhere at the time). Also fit on a normal inbred too.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

surfer
    Free Member

Sorry about the poor qiality Pic.

Built this from bits and pieces, bits from the STW classifieds and a new Inbred!

Jase_MK
    Free Member

Room for a summer season?
    Excuse the saddle bag and pump etc, I fancied a rucksack-free day.

DaddyJim
    Free Member

yunki
    Free Member

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Coutesy of NBT

soma_rich
    Free Member

Mine is still being built…

I need a rear wheel, chain and cranks so should be done in a few weeks!

Mattbike

here's mine out on a snowy night ride

Tim
    Free Member

My old one :

toys19
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Toys, does the 19 refer to your height in inches or something?

Just built mine last night and loving the fact i can clamp the top tube BELLOW my knees on the 18" verion! Off to Swinely tonight to test it out.

JonR
    Free Member

😀

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Grrrrr

hp_source

Thought I'd already posted in this thread a while back… turns out I hadn't so here it is:

and yes 6 months on the seatpost is looking pretty battered, on the look out for a cheap adjustable one.

poppa
    Free Member

Can't believe I haven't posted here…

XC-456

The brown looks nice in the flesh, and nicest when clean and shiny. Which it rarely is.

soma_rich
    Free Member

mines built but has 2 guises a 69er commuter:

But I also have some All mountain 3 forks with a normal wheel for the rough stuff 😀

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I'll post mine once my bars arrive, flat bars, no spacers, dropped stem, shorter than average 130mm forks, feels like I'm riding a big slack BMX with wide bars and looks bizzare but handles soooooooooooooooooooo right! 😀

I_Ache
    Free Member

Must try to get pics of mine and my bros tonight.

GaVgAs
    Free Member

[IMG]http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq85/poorlybottoms/Gavs%20456%20Titanium%20On%20One/Gavs456TitaniumOnOne005.jpg[/IMG]

Nezbo
    Free Member

Nice, i've just ordered one on the CTW 🙂 get in, cant wait, very inspiring pics…

poppa
    Free Member

GaVgAs

Nice, looks unique.

GaVgAs
    Free Member

Thanks Poppa,Sold the frame a while ago though,It was a bit too springy for me, and I couldent get on with it,shame really it was a lovely bike 😥

Candodavid
    Free Member

Sadly ridden very little as prefer custom SS, so now up for sale 😕

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 111 total)

The topic ‘Show me your On-One 456 pics’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM