Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Should one make a New Year’s resolution?
  • cinnamon_girl

Discuss. Do you need to? Do you want to? What will it be? Will it involve riding?

peteimpreza

No
    Yes
    Lose some weight
    Yes
    8)

mboy
    Free Member

Yes, definitely, nobody can say there isn’t an aspect of their life they shouldn’t improve, even if it is totally selfish!

Mine are to ride lots more (been a bit lazy this year), get fitter, and to not waste the end of my 20’s (30 is not far away now!) by not partying enough. In 2009, to quote Prine, I’m gonna party like it’s 1999! :-p

aleigh
    Free Member

mine new years resolution is not to take any more rubbish from people and to do lots of riding! 😀

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Yep, mine’s similar to aleigh’s – no more mister nice guy.

2008 will be the last year in which people take advantage of my renowned good nature.

Conor
    Free Member

Same as last year… aim for a good result at the mega avalanche and a few other races… way to do that is toy get fit. Much better than aiming for “lose weight” or “ride more”. At least I have a real reward to aim for.

Plus I have the added motivation to get a new job and start a fresh!!

mboy
    Free Member

Conor, I’ve noticed you’re very dismissive of everyone else’s thoughts and attitudes! Why so?

From my point of view, it would be hard to do any less riding than I’ve done this year, so even getting out once a week/fortnight will be a vast improvement.

I’m in the same boat regarding the job and starting afresh though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Should one make a New Year’s resolution?’ is closed to new replies.