Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Shall I upgrade to a Kinesis KM-810? Big Quandry Content
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Tis on sale now £889 – Have a 2.5 year old Kinesis XC2 I got for £200 – lovely bike – very solid but a real bone shaker (yes I know its a HT 😉 ) got a carbon road frame 8 months ago and that seems the best of both worlds – fast but sl. softer ride. Don't fancy a suspension seat post so shall I stick with my trusty XC2, buy it and built up a new HT with new components and keep the XC2 or rob the XC2 and sell the frame – oooh err – I thought I had told myself no yesterday 🙁 😯

stuartie_c
    Free Member

I really want one of these too…

Currently on an XC Pro 2 with a carbon seatpost which gives a nice cushioned ride while still being quick and snappy. However, KM-810 – looks lovely!

malchales
    Free Member

I fitted a carbon seatpost to my XC2 pro it does change the feeling, i also fitted 2.25 RRs on 717s its comfy enuf for enduros

wwaswas

I think these look really good – might be a good compromise?

foxyrider
    Free Member

WW – I did consider that but more of a race position – like my XC2 position geom a lot and the 810 is very similar FWIW 🙂

foxyrider
    Free Member

Oh dear – I just came into a bit more money and my bank account is looking good to go 🙁 Tis a lot to spend on a HT frame don't you think – can get a new Orange Five frame for £1300 🙁 And my XC2 works fine 😯

ackie
    Free Member

They are stylish looking bikes especially the Blue XC Pro 3.

Foxy if you have the cash go for the KM-810.
    I'm sure you wouldn't regret it as you keep on posting about wanting one 😉

You could probably get about £100 for the XC Pro 2 and eat bake beans for a month 😆

BTW I am 6'1" and thinking of getting the Large?
    Good size or too big?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Shall I upgrade to a Kinesis KM-810? Big Quandry Content’ is closed to new replies.