Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Self-righteous walkers, what gives? …FFS!
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Perhaps the rambler in question was absolutely, positively convinced he was right. When he wasn't.

I'd track him down and offer a forum membership.

😀 Lol!!!!!!!

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

the exact same thing happened to me on the exact same section of trail!

devs
    Free Member

Nah, you wouldn't like it. Have you considered Wrexham?

Oi Fanny Baws, get your own lines! 😀 <waves at DaveAber with smug look knowing that I am going to get pished at Chewy's stag night tonight while he stares at the confines of his "cell" offshore>

Are-we-there-yet
    Free Member

True there are some grumpy old scotes out there who give ramblers a bad name but also some nobs on mtbs who do the same. Remember nearly being wiped out as a nipper on Helvellyn by a 'herd' of overweight, underskilled mtbers barrel-arsing down from the top. Maybe your geezer had a similar experience. Dont get me wrong I'm all for letting it loose but not when kids about.

sofatester
    Free Member

I'm all for letting it loose but not when kids about.

Glad to hear it 😯

Kahurangi

Let's not tar all walkers with the same brush though, I think the ones mentioned here are definately in the minority. Most people out in the countryside are considerate of each other.

Shh, that kind of sense-talking and use of grammar is not welcome here, better keep quiet before the lynching starts.

dave_aber
    Free Member

<waves back> Awright annat DeVs. Enjoy yer hangover. I'm sure it will be a good night. B'stard.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Self-righteous walkers, what gives? …FFS!’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM