Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • seen any good deals on insulated jackets ?
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

Looking for an insulated jacket for mrs T-R for the winter – mostly for standing round keeping warm between laps at races and such like.

she wants down , id prefer to get her synthetic – having seen the state of the down gilet she has and knowing we live in the uk.

Any one seen any good deals in either in a size 10 😀 colour not important.

ton
    midlifecrashes

H&M have down coats in again this year.

rene59
    Free Member

You just missed a go outdoors 20% off sale for waterproof and insulated clothing which ended yesterday.

Today they have a 10% off sale on all departments.

ElShalimo

PHD have a sale on currently. Still expensive but built to last.
    Excellent customer service and repair dept too

somouk
    Free Member

I was at Cheshire Oaks last week and there were some great deals on Tog 24 kit, I had a synthetic jacket that I’m mega impressed with for half price so £60 instead of £120 and it’s looking to be a good buy.

The other option is you want to spend pennies is the new North Face Thermoball jackets.

trail_rat
    Free Member

rene59 – how does go outdoors work – alli could work out was i needed some sort of membership card….poke that.

Ive ordered a montane nitro for 99 quid – 800+ fill down(uniqlo jackets above didnt give a fill power just said “down jacket”) , but DWR outer layer – which her gilet didnt have – will it make a difference who knows…. but itll be warm.

those finistere primalofts look good on price and spec but not quite as warm as i had in mind 😀

stumpy01

I posted this for c_al the other day in a thread he started, but I’ll stick it here too in case it’s of interest to anyone.

There’s a website called The Hut selling a Craghoppers jacket for £43 down from £140 (not sure if anyone ever pays full retail though).

http://www.thehut.com/sports-jackets/craghoppers-men-s-danby-hooded-insulated-jacket-black-pepper-charcoal/black/10988502.html

It’s pretty unisex I would say, comfortable and very warm with a decent shaped hood. I got mine just to use as a general winter jacket and am well pleased with it.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Either http://www.finisterreoutlet.com/ or Mountain Warehouse have 50% off right now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘seen any good deals on insulated jackets ?’ is closed to new replies.