Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Scooters – whats sick down the park
  • lostnfound
    Free Member

I’m trying to choose a scooter for a 9 year olds birthday. He’s starting to get fashion conscious, Nike this, JD Bug that so he WILL know if I get a £10 scoot from Argos.

I want something he can abuse down the skate park and if Lard McChavy the 15 stone chunky kid demands a go I don’t want the thing to bend.

I’ve got £100 budget.

So, yeah, like, any stoked kids out there with the scoot-gnar low down?

sc-xc

MGP FTW

(I’ll dig a thread out…)

leonthepro
    Free Member

FFS £100 for a scooter! Didn’t know they cost that much.

rp16v
    Free Member

tbf 100 is the lower end of the scale ul get a jd bug for that,make sure it has a ridged front end not a folder, alloy cored wheels are a bonus and anything above a abec5 bearing will cope well,a 4 bolt stem clamp is the in thing aswell,highrise bars but thats usualy a aftermarket part
    http://www.rawk.com/c65/madd-scooter/
    most from that range should be fine

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Bought my 8 yr old a mgp nitro its the mutts nuts, takes my 13 st fine and seems bullet proof.
    Apparently kates skates here in barrow has one of the best web sites out there.

coffeeking
    Free Member

He’s starting to get fashion conscious, Nike this, JD Bug that so he WILL know if I get a £10 scoot from Argos.

Time to nip it in the bud then!

martinhutch

My lad has a Razor Ultra Pro Lo. About £70, and got reasonably admiring glances down at the skate park. Weirdly, when I nicked it off him and demonstrated my extreme skillz to the lads, they didn’t seem that impressed, so perhaps it’s not all that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Scooters – whats sick down the park’ is closed to new replies.