• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Scatalogical humour…. Not Safe For Polite Society…
  • stuartie_c
    Free Member

Mate sent me this link today – funny as ****! (in a 14-year-old schoolboy kind of way)

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=79768

It's from a Scottish football forum where the denizens share simple tales of times when they have been "caught short". Very definitely NSFW but remarkable for the sustained usage of Profanisaurus terminology.

I'd recommend posts #29 and #146 for starters and some of you may recognise post #18…

Jamie
    Free Member

Any good shitting stories? I'll start with mine..

Thread intro gets a 10/10 😉

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

<tomorrow>

Work colleagues: Gilo, you look tired today, how come?

Gilo: I was up late drinking red wine and reading a thread on the net about shitting.

Colleagues: Oh. Right.

mustard
    Free Member

Good ol Picolax, makes me proud to see that has spread to other forums – even though I have absoutly no connection to it other than having read the original on here!

samuri
    Free Member

I ate something in a B&B in Coventry once. That night I had to go, sharpish. It wasn't very nice and pebbledashed the toilet which despite my efforts, was obvious to my room mates. I decided that it was time to hesad home.

There are 5 service stations between Coventry and my house on the M6. I've been to each and everyone of them for a poo now. Driving very fast inbetween. if a copper would have tried to stop between stations, I'd have just carried on, maybe waving a childish drawing of a poo out of the window to attempt to explain why I was still doing 110mph.

Once I eventually got home I stayed in bed for three days. Bed-toilet-bed-toilet. Vert unpleasant food poisoning.

nbt

Page 1 was brilliant. I'll read the rest tonight.

nbt

I got to about page 8 before the tears rolling down my face stopped me from beaing able to read more. I'll go back for the rest tonight

"gravy legs" had me choking 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Scatalogical humour…. Not Safe For Polite Society…’ is closed to new replies.