Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Saturday Night Sit Back
  • bsims
    Free Member

And Relax.

I’m sure there was another thread like this but the ones I found were closed.

What will you be drinking, eating and watching/ listening to toninght to unwind?

I have a King Goblin and a Broadside to Quaff with my a Mexican Which I will order once Micro is in Bed. For my viewing pleasure I will be watching the directors cut of Aliens.

jekkyl

gonna try and have a go at making mushrooms and onions takeaway style and serve with chicken chowmein from Tesco. Drinking Stella and I think we’ve settled on Constantine for the movie as we’ve not seen that for a while.

mattbee

Got steak and kidney pie and home made chips cooking, drinking Hogs Back Little Swine which is quite pleasant and will be finishing series one of Turn this eve.

Tracey

Gin and tonic, blueberry flavour
    Eighties on the ipod
    Now the rain has stopped going to wander into Castleton for some food and a night cap

bsims
    Free Member

I remember that one, it got terrible reviews but I quite liked it.

Edit: Constantine

bikebouy
    Free Member

fossy

Home made Pad Thai earlier, some red wine and watching Amazon’s Carnival Row, oh and keeping an eye on the new kitten with the 4 Adult cats.

simondbarnes

Mug of tea

Choccy biscuits

Rogue One

carlos
    Free Member

Giant Chocolate Buttons

San Miguel

Treadstone

bsims
    Free Member

Frankfurter hotdogs and oven chips

Bishops finger

Zombieland – We were going to watch Zombieland 2 at the cinema on Tuesday but I sparained my ankle and couldn’t face siting in the cinema.

matt10214
    Free Member

Homemade Beef Ramen
    Nice Pinot Noir
    White Boy Rick

MoreCashThanDash

Had a home made Chinese
    Drinking something from Innis & Gunn I found in Aldi
    Listening to a few stray soggy fireworks

RustySpanner

Haffner’s pies & peas.

Aldi Vintage Cider.

‘Er indoors trying to learn how to use a loop pedal.

Tracey

Fajitas

Gin and tonic, for the second night

Motown mix, and the rain on the camper roof

wordnumb
    Free Member

Salmon, crushed potatoes, broad/string beans.
    St Austell Proper Job.
    Listening to a few band demos to tweak things before we record next year.

bsims
    Free Member

@wordnumb – I like the proper job, have you tried Big Job? Morrisons usually have it in.

wordnumb
    Free Member

News to me, I’ll try and locate some. Ta.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Mexican 127 bean chilli, guacamole, salsa and sour cream. Waiting for friends to come round to get mildly sloshed on some nice accompanying ales.

Kryton57

I’m getting used to a new protein heavy diet for the upcoming training season, yet I’m still off the leash.

So it’s a plate of Chicken & avocados with a few Moretti’s.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Went to some fireworks with miss t-r

She’s off to bed so some disco forklift truck and a fishfinger+beans sandwich.

Some shite on the telly box.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Still stewing over the england result. So its stella and more stella whilst spending time with mrsws and missws in the kitchen chatting. All going to change in less than a year when she heads off to uni so I’m getting as much time in as I can….

colournoise

Red Thai curry (out of a jar – one of the few things I don’t usually do from scratch) with flatbread.

Got a selection of hipster IPAs to crack open later.

Once Zoe has got Casualty out of the way I dare say it will be some not great popcorn movie. Last night was RIPD but Constantine is a good shout, might see if I can find that somewhere later.

llama

Burgers
    Red
    6 music

joshvegas
    Free Member

Malbec and Harry Potter.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Mushroom omelette for me. Mug of tea and Greta Van Fleet until 9. Then walk to the local for a Halloween party where I drank a few Carlsbergs, listened to a rock covers band and watched lots of attractive young women wearing the square root of **** all and lots of scary make up.

bsims
    Free Member

Steak and Chips
    Shepherd Neame IPA and Hobgoblin IPA
    Listeing to the CD collection, Massive Attack at the minute

simondbarnes

Mushroom & leek risotto

Squash

Currently Bowie’s Aladdin Sane and flicking through my records to see what to listen to next.

Sandwich

It was going to be meatballs but the pack had a contaminant in ti so Dominos it is. The dancing is on for herself, I am going to need red wine.

RustySpanner

Aldi salted pretzel chocolate.

Cheap cider.

An Ibanez RG550 through an Orange CR35RT.

regenesis
    Free Member

I think eddiebaby needs to come back with picks of said attractive young women!

aazlad
    Free Member

Homemade cottage pie for tea. Currently supping a poncy New Zealand IPA in front of the log burner while Mrs A and Mini A watch the dancing.

sargey

Singapore chowmein
    Tyskie
    Mate sent me a link to a video of rolling 7s by dirty honey which is excellent so I’m gonna check them out.

Northwind

Just finished eating basically an entire gluten free haggis. Plans for tonight: Coma.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Steak pie , sweet tattie chips , kale , spinach broccoli and beans

Punk af now my local shop stocks it.

The huntsman about to start.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Eating: Did a Jurassic Park themed crazy golf with the family earlier then had Nandos as was out with children and it’s “just easier”(tm)

Drinking: Well, tanned 2 rums, 1 beer and some sov blanc at the crazy golf (it was my birthday party after all) and am now at home with some bottles of Weiss beer mixed with red grape juice I’m trialling as a signature beer for a local music promoter as well as a bottle of Lidls Jack Daniels rip-off and a Tempest Long White Cloud I found in the fridge. After all, it’s my birthday and I’m home alone and getting pissed. Just enough to still function when doing weights in the gym at 5.30am tomorrow (since I haven’t been sleeping much any more I do very early weights sessions) then go find a river to paddle my blow up boat down.

Listening: Dio.

Tracey

Indian takeaway
    Gin and tonic
    Slasher series 3

slowoldman

Home made curry – chicken, chick pea, spinach.
    Rioja
    The Eels.

Now to catch up on fishing with Paul and Bob.

racefaceec90

chedder and peanut butter sandwiches

lucozade orange,coffee,fruit squash

breaking glass on yt (have just re-discovered hazel o conner tonight after years of last hearing any of her music). haven’t seen breaking glass since late 80’s early 90’s.

llama

Cassoulet
    Wine
    Hen Ogledd

colournoise

Firecracker chicken, potato salad, salad. Lashings of ice cream.

Wild Gravity.

Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Saturday Night Sit Back’ is closed to new replies.