Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Santa Cruz, Yeti..
  • rhysyd
    Free Member

Just curious really, how much of a difference is a 3-4k Santa Cruz or Yeti type of bike is in comparison to bikes at the lower end of the market in the £1000 pound area.

Do you just pay for the name? Is it just like a designer thing or is there actually that much of a difference, its worth paying 2/3k more for a bike?

djflexure

I have a Yeti and it’s the nicest finished frame I have ever seen. They must put a bit of care into it. I love the ride and it makes me feel very special (insert smile with sunglasses cos I can’t do it). If it does not crack I will be well pleased with it.

fd3chris
    Free Member

Ive had both over a few years and I always end up with a Yeti. I have one under the bed and one fully built but saying that I did love my old Bullit as it was so much fun to ride.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

A ford focus is a great car. It’ll do everything you need it to.
    You’d rather have a Ferrari though.

tonyd

Strange question!

lehutch
    Free Member

I love my yeti.

In order of importance, it’s an amazing ride, it’s beautifully made and it looks lovely….

rhayter

I’ve had inexpensive bikes, and I’ve had an Ellsworth, an Intense and I’ve currently got a Yeti. Honestly, there really is a difference between riding a £1000 bike and £3000+ bike. Yes, the former work – and will work well. But the more expensive bikes have top-notch frames and slicker, more durable parts. Everything works, and keeps working. And, importantly, you feel awesome on them.

ontor
    Free Member

Yeti? Best invest in parcelforce…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Santa Cruz, Yeti..’ is closed to new replies.