Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Running pack
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

I’m after a 10L ish pack primarily for running (but also riding). Through work I can get a Hydrapak Big Sur cheap, which looks OK, anything else to look at? Are the Decathlon gilet types any good? I need the 10L to be very usable rather than be in belt pockets/oddly shaped compartments.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Al i am selling a Quechua trail 10 (10L including new unused bladder) for £15. Bought it as it is dead light and fits really well. Its just a tiny bit too small for me as you are aware.

Any use? No rips/tears/damage (and is spotless as just washed!!)

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/10l-trail-backpack-id_8090165.html

stimpy
    Free Member

I’ve got a Deuter Race X which is that size and I rate it. The 10L is the pack (not belt pockets/odd compartments) and internally it has almost everything in the one big ‘backpack’ bit, with a small internal mesh pocket (which when I ride with it holds my multitool, levers and mini pump). Takes a 2L hydro bag too. Mesh side pockets, two small zippered external pockets (one on top – mobile phone, keys, small first aid kit; and one facing backwards).

Is splashproof and has an integral hi-viz raincover (held in small zippered pocket on the bottom).

Mesh shoulder straps tighten up nice and snug against shoulders, chest- and waist-level clips to hold in situ while moving. Suits me v. well and carries everything I need on day-long rides with no saddle- (or other) bag.

CraigW
    Free Member

I’ve got a GoLite Rush, and I like it. It is 10L – it has one main compartment, plus has belt pockets, not sure if they are included in the volume. I find the belt pockets are very useful for things I want to use without stopping, eg gloves, buff, map, camera.

djglover
    Free Member

I’ve got a Deuter Race X

Snap

Used mine for big runs out in the hills, carrys all you need for a big day out (3 season) IMHO.

It was a bike bag I’ve had for years but works superbly as a running pack

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Running pack’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM