Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Rules of the supermarket, that should be enforced,
  • Moe

It’s good to see those that take themselves too seriously, aren’t being taken so!

Jamie
    Free Member

davidjones15
    Free Member

I really wish I hadn’t read that before going to Sainsbury’s.

I’ve just come back from Asda, there are some boobs I wish I hadn’t seen. 😕

Cougar

As a long haired vegetarian being screwed must come as a bit of a novelty

Bastard.

(-:

spchantler
    Free Member

supermarket rules? how about making them stock english f^$!ing apples in season? pay a fair price for milk to the farmer? not sell strawberries in ba$7ard december from the other side of the £u(+ing world? Grrr.

nealglover
    Free Member

I like strawberries, why shouldn’t I be able to buy them in December 😐

spchantler
    Free Member

[/quote]from the other side of the £u(+ing world?

what about all the cute polar bears?

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

Kids that are more than big enough to walk in the bloody trolley!!! You idiots!!! I want to put my food in there and not where you’re flaming kids dog crap ridden feet have been!!

Spud = fun spoiler.

stumpyjon

I went with the flow, then round in circles 😯

mightymule
    Free Member

IMO the biggest rule that should be enforced is that if you can’t keep your disgusting brood under some sort of control, don’t bring them to the ****ing supermarket. Or better still, stop breeding.

richmars

IMO the biggest rule that should be enforced is that if you can’t keep your disgusting brood under some sort of control, don’t bring them to the ****ing supermarket. Or better still, stop breeding.

And don’t give them something to eat until you’ve paid for it.

mightymule
    Free Member

Yes! That too!

Kevevs
    Free Member

the shop where I work beginning with A has some xmas tunes on rotation.
    NO sane individual on a 10 hr shift should have to listen to Cliff Richards “saviours Day” every 40 mins. it’s wrong and probably brEAKING MY HUMAN RIGHTS OR SOMETHING. I DON’T NEED CHRISTIAN PROPAGANDA WHILST DOING MY JOB. UM, AND CHRIS Reas Driving HOme for Xmas. shuttup rea it doesnt even rhyme it’s nonsense from your head whils driving home for xmas. Probably. and bloody all those 10 tunes I have to listen to on repeat all day every day. We’ve done everything we can to sabotage the CD player but it’s some hardcore indestructible shit. I went to tescos and they were playing White Wedding by Billy Idol. It’s not even christmassy I’m going to work at tescos!! you might think it’s a bitof a nightmare going for a shop for an hr or 2 in one of these places at xmas. Praise Cliff you don’t have to work there!!

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Some of the checkout bunch I work with are seasoned worldly pros and some are very intelligent young graduates, and many would slam dunk your general STW bod in a second in Real Life!

Just biding their time then eh !

project
    Free Member

Supermarket shopping will never be the same, next week.

Compulsory reverse parking for all drivers,

people walking round keeping a tally of what theyve spent on a fancy phone, for gods sake thats the job of the till receipt,

usually women who seem to block the isles discussing loudly the latest thing their child has done, or someone elses child hasnt done.

mightymule
    Free Member

mightymule
    Free Member

Kevevs
    Free Member

aye, it’d be funny as hell if they found this thread! top tip: do not ever deviate from your shopping list and wear blinkers in a supermarket. otherwise you’re one of those **** like everyone else that gets to the till and goes “ooh, I didn’t mean to spend so much, I only came in for bread/milk/eggs” etc. Just buy what you want then you morons!! The guy on fruit and veg is an ex high level Paratrooper and global mountain climber, K2 etc. When someone asks why the fruit isd a little bruised he must just want to ram it in their face lol! like Roy Batty “I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe..”

mightymule
    Free Member

For Kevevs

davidjones15
    Free Member

people walking round keeping a tally of what theyve spent on a fancy phone, for gods sake thats the job of the till receipt,

Further to this I hate the fools that don’t have enough cash when they come to pay. If only there was a way they could do a running total while shopping.

davidjones15
    Free Member

A big hand for mightymule, please.

Kevevs
    Free Member

I’m there MightyMule, I’m there haha! one for Facebook!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Thats no way to speak to your Mum.

mightymule
    Free Member

Shamelessly stolen from thus week’s Private Eye 😀

Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘Rules of the supermarket, that should be enforced,’ is closed to new replies.