Viewing 40 posts - 2,721 through 2,760 (of 2,888 total)
  • Rugby – 6 nations.
  • colonelwax
    Free Member

Looks like Gav’s had the chop then.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If he plays the **** again he’ll be hanging up his boots

AGAIN? How many chances does he need? From earlier posts, looks like he has quite the history….

Also, apparently – Hartley was “very close to having been made captain and might well soon become captain”.

Yeah, right.

As to Y Gav, shame. A real shame that someone who had such talent and a real gift for the game has fallen apart so badly. I hope he can pull himself together and find something good outside of rugby.

wrecker
    Free Member

AGAIN? How many chances does he need? From earlier posts, looks like he has quite the history….

WHOA check fire captain!
    It wasn’t my decision!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wasn’t aimed at you, apologies if it came across that way! 🙂

monkey_boy
    Free Member

so you didnt notice the tackle and turnover leading to the pen and then expect me to respect the rest of your opinion, righto…

calm down boyo! im a gav fan but he’s his own worst enemy!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Article in the Telegraph today said Hartley’s suspension was cut from 12 to 8 weeks because he was in line for the England captaincy – possibly reference to the upcoming tour rather than overall?

Looks like Henson has been sacked by Cardiff too.

Pigface
    Free Member

What now for Gav? London Welsh, Sale, Dragons have all been mentioned in the office.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Pigface – Member
    What now for Gav

I think he’ll go North. To the other game.

wrecker
    Free Member

think he’ll go North. To the other game.

I think he’ll go a bit further north.

anagallis_arvensis

Apart from maybe some money in Japan i have no idea where Henson could go next. Real shame.

anagallis_arvensis

exactly…it wasn’t bad at all. Been blown out of proportion. Club are just amateurs dealing with things

said Laulala on twatter

Pigface
    Free Member

Lyn Jones just on 5 live saying Cardiff have hung him out to dry. Melbourne Rebels for Gav? Delve has done well and they just got rid of Cipriani 🙂 wont leave the kids though from all accounts. Rumour mill down here is that he called the coaching set up at the Blues rotten and was generally abusive to management.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not let the tangoed twunt sign for Sale – that walking liability is the LAST thing we need to aid rebuilding a fragile team. It’s worrying enough that we’ve signed Cipriani but at least he looks to have attempted to sort himself out, Henson is simply a fool to himself. From what i used to hear from O’s fans he wasn’t exactly a popular person in the dressing room due to his inability to be a team personality.

gwaelod
    Free Member

gwaelod
    Free Member

The full hartley decision is here..it’s quite interesting

http://press.rbs6nations.com/tools/documents/DylanHartleyDecision01734770-%5B12372%5D.pdf

Pigface
    Free Member

Oh come on Dwarf Cipriani and Henson it would be like Corrie, the greatest soap opera in the history of rugby. 😆

muddydwarf
    Free Member

That’s just what i’m worried about piggie!

Can you imagine the tangoed twunt and the ‘italian stallion’ (self-styled) within spitting distance of the Wendyballer-infested nightclubs of Manchester and Cheshire?? 😯

Seriously, whilst some players like Mungo have knuckled down and prospered at Sale i couldn’t see Henson being anything other than his usual self – the self that has been booted out of more clubs than a wannabe gangster!

wrecker
    Free Member

Now here’s a championship that I could get behind
    http://www.ragby.cz/sexy-liga-souboj-krasnych-tel-a-odrenin

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Oh my! 😯

duckman

Eight teams….eight teams…..eight teams…..
    It would appear Henson is also a tool to coach, did A-A not praise his attitude in training a mere page ago? Now he is being sacked from a weak Cardiff team as he was “let go” from Sarries and Toulon. Sale methinks, Cipriani will need a drinking partner and he can drive home during time off (at least for the next 6 months)

duckman

Anyway; holidays,wonder what’s on at the cinema?

anagallis_arvensis

Coaches dont normally criticise his attitude to training more his attitude to drinking. Hopefully Baber and Burnell will follow him out the door because the rabble that played friday night were a disgrace. The game in wales appears **** the way teams are all losing players and lacking a decent coach.

Eight teams??

duckman

Wrecker’s link….not really work friendly (bearing in mind we are teachers) and you are cheating on Gav if you look 😉

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Hmmm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/17580727

“30yrs old, hasn’t played well for 4 yrs” Gwyn Jones.

What a waste, what a pillock. I really hope Diamond doesn’t fall for A-A’s hype and sign Henson.

duckman

Just think; Mongo has just got back on the straight and narrow as well…

wrecker
    Free Member

8 teams of 10!
    We don’t have 80 women who look like that in the whole of the UK!

sadmadalan

Just read the Hartley decision. Basically he was found guilty because he admitted biting Ferris’ finger. However Ferris comes out of it very badly. His version of the injury was rejected in favour of the medical report, it was accepted that the bite was quick and not for a few seconds as he claimed and most importantly the committee thought that Ferris had his fingers in Hartley’s mouth. No wonder it got reduced to 8 weeks.

(This is not to say that I am a fan of Hartley – I still think that he is a pratt of the highest order – in this case I think Ferris far surpassed him!)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    wrecker
    Free Member

Months (6). Played (8). Points (0). Was the Gavnor’s stay at Cardiff Blues a success? I’ll let you judge that for yourself Gav fans.

😀

anagallis_arvensis

most importantly the committee thought that Ferris had his fingers in Hartley’s mouth.

isnt this like kind of obvious? I sense a circular argument coming on.

That unrealgav twitter thing is funny saw it yesterday

Does anyone know exactly how many last chance saloon’s there are? As it appears I am drinking in one. Again.

The real tweet from Ryan Jones says it all though.

duckman

Some timing he has, On Sky tonight that Jamie Roberts is out for up to 6 months.Why would you bin a (former) international centre just as you are about to lose an current international centre?

anagallis_arvensis

And Laulala is going at the end of the season, so it will be a Hewitt and Evans dream combo next season. Unless there is sig more to all this than we know it seems to me Henson has been bought into clubs where the coaches dont want him and his ambitions of playing international rugby are getting in the way of his establishing himself in the team. Whilst not at his best he has looked better than Cardiffs other options in the centre (other than Roberts who has hardly played for them in ages and Laulala) and has done a reasonable job at 15. Being in the wales six nations squad meant he missed a lot of training with thr blues.

Bear
    Free Member

AA – there seem to be a lot of coaches who don’t think your Gav is up to much good…..

duckman

Says he couldn’t afford him, why not? He is unemployed.

anagallis_arvensis

London welsh would be ideal till the end of the season. I’d go watch.

ijs445ra
    Free Member

Heineken Cup is back this weekend, i am off to Murrayfield with 32,500+ (!!!) others to watch Edinburgh just hope they win. Racing Metro and London Irish matches were brilliant earlier in the season fingers crossed for another victory.

Still going for a Munster, Leinster, Clermont and Edinburgh in the Semis

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Looking forward to the Edinburgh game as well – I have my tickets!

anagallis_arvensis

Cardiff were beyond awful last friday so am expecting a thrashing from Leinster. Welsh rugby is **** at the moment. Losing players abroad wouldnt be too bad if we had some good coaches but Baber and Burnell are shit and Tandy at ospreys is a kid. Only scarlets have a decent coach.

Viewing 40 posts - 2,721 through 2,760 (of 2,888 total)

The topic ‘Rugby – 6 nations.’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM