Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Rubber bans that hold my your lights on .. where from ?
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Looking for some new rubber bands that hold my lights on as cant find them !!!
    Anyone got a link where i can get some please 😀

dawson

look for O’rings at B&Q or Ebay?

kayak23

C&B seen?

here….

wiggles
    Free Member

Any solutions for a better fixing?

Bought loads from c&b ( great service and quick delivery) but fed up of losing them…

kayak23

Glue the one end on?

PhilO
    Free Member

Any solutions for a better fixing?

Thin cable tie? Works for me, although it could get a bit wasteful if I didn’t basically fit them for the winter.

simon1975

These are good:

Go on ebay and search “bike silicone elastic strap bandage” 🙂

[Sorry I can’t give a link as ebay’s blocked from here]

binno
    Free Member

I can post you a couple of new ones (the better ones in the photo above) if you PP me a couple of quid for postage.

scc999

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/hope-universal-handlebar-mount/rp-prod23533

Check your light out, the mount on it should unbolt – and you can then bolt this on.
    Might need a longer or shorter bolt depending…

HTH

Si

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

binno – Member
    I can post you a couple of new ones (the better ones in the photo above) if you PP me a couple of quid for postage.
    POSTED 3 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Cheers Binno,will do when I get in from work ,pm me ur PP details please

takisawa2

Obviously, phoning an O-ring supplier & speaking nicely to the nice lady & asking for samples for a project is not to be condoned.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Improvise with a piece of old inner tube?

andylc
    Free Member

I made a mount using my old vistalite bar mount – screws into base of light using screw that comes with light – works perfectly if you can find a vistalite hanging around somewhere

jonathan
    Free Member

Here’s a quote from a friend of mine… I haven’t investigated further:

It appears that multisize Silicone Cock Rings are just perfect just like big O rings really and at a fiver for three and different size diameter means I’ve got new mounting brackets and that fit differing size points t a fraction of the cost!

Just putting that out there, as it were.

jekkyl

btw those O rings are great at keeping the top hat washer in place for GXP BBs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Rubber bans that hold my your lights on .. where from ?’ is closed to new replies.