Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Royal mail card scam sorry we missed you! but you were in, we just didn't bother
  • xiphon
    Free Member

Before, a driver used to deliver 90% of the parcels.

Now the posties share a van between 2 of them…. the routes have been completely re-designed, so the posties end up back at the van at the same time.

The posties do all parcels (except special delivery, IIRC) – which means RM does not have to employ a separate driver.

Cougar

My lot seem to be hit and miss. It’s not always the same bloke, and I think we have a bit of a disparity in quality. I’ve had “signed for” packages abandoned on the doorstep before now, including a new netbook computer once. On the whole though, they’re usually ok.

highclimber
    Free Member

happened to me with a vital new part for my bike build. I was in (working from home) and I went to the toilet and noticed a ‘sorry you were out’ card. it said exactly the same – 72 hrs before i was to check with sorting office. luckily the sorting office is only a half mile away so I marched there to complain. guess what? my parcel was there waiting for me, not 2 hrs after recieving the card! didn’t bother complaining as I wanted to get back and fit my new parts to my bike so I could go riding. I was later informed that it is a sackable offence to wilfully delay post

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Royal mail card scam sorry we missed you! but you were in, we just didn't bother’ is closed to new replies.