Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Roofers in Bristol. Go…
  • dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

As the title suggests, my new house seems to have a newly evolved shower…. I think one is enough in the bathroom so I might need a roofer in to fix the leak.

Has anyone got any contacts?

singlecrack
    Free Member

Where abouts in Bristol are you ????
    Im possibly going to Ashton Court tomorrow could pop by with ladders ..single/double/triple storey house ..whats the access like ?

longwayhome
    Free Member

If you’re not fixed, drop me a line for a recommendation

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

Well I should actually be able to get access to the roof through the attic. I’m going up there this evening to see where the leak is coming from and may have a peek on the roof to see if it’s something that can be fixed but really I just want to stop the water coming through the ceiling as my first priority and can get someone in if necessary once I’ve seen where the issue is.

I’m in St Pauls.

I’ll update what I find later on.

singlecrack
    Free Member

No probs …keep me posted

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

Well I got into the attic, it’s pretty damn hard to see anything. I’ve found some moisture either side of a joist. Tried to find it on the roof but couldn’t. There are some puddles in the valley gutter so I’m wondering if standing water is the problem. There have been some pretty shoddy repairs up there though so I’m wondering about getting someone in to fix it all up.

gooner69

If you need help still drop me a mail. I have a phone book full as they are the mainstay of my income. I am the chap that puts up the scaffolding for Paul at bikefest etc 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Roofers in Bristol. Go…’ is closed to new replies.