Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Rockshox/sram warranty when buying from europe?
  • hugh_b
    Free Member

Hoping someone can help, if i purchase a rockshox/sram item from europe, i.e. Germany and it has an issue can i have it sent to Fishers via a bike-shop in this country (i would buy it from my usual shop but there are none in the UK until mid June and i’m lucky enough to have a good mate who owns a shop!)?

I’m sure i’ve read that this is the case as sram/rockshox warranty is worldwide but thought i’d check.

Thanks

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I dont know about all their entire range but reverbs from the continent are certainly warrantied in the uk. The only “snag” is that you need to ask a uk shop to return it for you. To Fishers that is.

z1ppy

Yep, as per coulda, I imported some Rev’s from the US & suffered an issue. Fishers fixed it for me, but I had to ask a local shop to send them back for me, though fishers sent them back to me direct.

warpcow
    Free Member

I can only speak for the opposite way around: bought a Reba from Merlin and had it repaired under warranty in Sweden. It was just a matter of finding a SRAM dealer.

robarnold
    Free Member

I had this exact problem with my Reverb bought from Bikediscount.de a few weeks ago. Emailed Fishers warranty and they told me to send it back through my LBS. Most bike shops if not all have a Fishers b2b account, fortunately I’m friendly with mine so it wasn’t an issue. As long as you’ve not really pissed off yours in the past, pay for postage and maybe show an interest in some stock items they have in when asking them, I can’t see them getting too shirty with you.

Biscuits always help 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox/sram warranty when buying from europe?’ is closed to new replies.