Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • RockShox Reba Maxle Lite U-Turn?
  • geordiepaul
    Free Member

Does anyone know if there is a U-turn version of the Reba 20mm? Or if they are going to do one for 2010.

The new Revelations are a bit much at 150mm, a 90-130mm Reba with a maxle would be ideal!

Am I dreaming?

nuke

Having looked at the SRAM site and done a few searches, even if they do do them, they are as rare as hen's teeth. Found for sale the 29er version with U-turn and Maxle but not the 26er version. Shame: be a great fork for my hardtail.

Don't think Rebas will be going to 130mm for 2010 even though Revs have been nudged up to 150mm. Another shame.

geordiepaul
    Free Member

Seems there is a bit of a hole in the Rock Shox range there then.
    With the Talas going from 140-100mm with a QR15, I'm really after a 130mm bolt thru fork and the Fox Forx are so expensive!

nuke

Yeah, agree. I running 2008 100-130 Rev U-Turns which are great and spot on for my 853 Inbred but having now also got a set of Pikes with Maxle on my PA, I'd loved to get a 20mm 100-130 fork for the Inbred.

doof_doof
    Free Member

ummm get u-turn maxle Revs?

nuke

ummm get u-turn maxle Revs?

Yes I know its seems like only 10mm but just would prefer it to be matched to the frame which is designed for 100 to 130mm…I'll stick with the Revs I've got: not a major deal, just more in an ideal world.

Kahurangi

u-turn maxle revs… and run about 5 psi less in them?

geordiepaul
    Free Member

2009 Revs = heavy
    2010 Revs = Too much travel….150-130mm

So what now falls inbetween?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘RockShox Reba Maxle Lite U-Turn?’ is closed to new replies.