Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rock Shox Reverbs – Talk To Me About Options etc?
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

OK, want a Reverb. But which one? Seems to be a few different models? All I know is that I want to be able to run the remote on the left but under the bar (so need a right hand remote?).

Also, wheres best to buy them (ie, cheapest)? Germany?

Cheers
    Dave

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

How much seatpost do you have showing currently? What diameter? What brakes? Do you have a shifter on the left? How wide are your bars?

Best and cheapest arent always the same thing. Germany (or France) is almost always cheaper.

#Edit – If it has to go back under warranty / get bled are you happy to deal with that yourself?

#Edit2 – Removed unnecessary adjectives from edit1 ….

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Quite a lot.
    30.9mm
    Older style SLXs
    No
    780mm (shortly to become 750)

So I add all those factors up and what do I get?

And yes, happy to do stuff like bleed them etc myself.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Answers:

Good.
    Good.
    Good.
    Best!
    Fab!
    Lunatic!

You need one of these:
    ##let me look up the link##

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

You want :
    http://www.hibike.de/shop/product/p812cfaf7c1926e225294cda888012705/Rock-Shox-Reverb-Sattelst%C3%BCtze-Travel-125mm-schwarz-Remotehebel.html

2nd or 3rd one down. In stock. £171 delivered. Comes with bleed kit etc. If a UK shop can get even close to that – then that would be my choice by a country mile. But I doubt it.

Expect delivery in 3-5 working days (ime).

Reverb Rock Shox seat post travel: 125mm, black, remote lever: MatchmakerX (MMX-clamping) Mod 2012
    30.9x420mm, right
    No. 32631129
    EAN: 0710845673337

#Edit – this works damn near perfect with m665 brakes and the reverb lever on the left up side down with my much narrower bars.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Spot on – I owe you a beer.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rock Shox Reverbs – Talk To Me About Options etc?’ is closed to new replies.