Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Rider(s) wanted for London-Brighton MTB ride for magazine shoot
  • los
    Free Member

I’m due to ride the BFH London to Brighton off-road route for a feature in Outdoor Fitness magazine around the weekend of 28th June and am looking for at least another rider to join me due to a friend having to pull out.

It’s 75 miles with 1250m of climbing; the ride’s over two days with a camp/bivi/b&b stop around halfway.

If anyone fancies getting their mug in the Aug/Step edition of OF drop me a line at Laurence.McJannet(at)blueyonder.co.UK.
    Cheers
    Los

manitou
    Free Member

I did this event a couple of years back.. did it in one day as did everyone else i think. Not sure they keep the finish area and tents etc for a second day. I might be wrong though

los
    Free Member

Cheers Manitou, not doing it as part of the official ride (in September I think), but will in part use the feature to help publicize the event

manitou
    Free Member

Well if i wasnt away that week end Id have fancied coming along… Good luck anyway.

trevron73
    Free Member

I wish i was about, cracking ride and cracking route ,if i was down south i’d enter for sure.
    8)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Rider(s) wanted for London-Brighton MTB ride for magazine shoot’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM