Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 526 total)
  • Richmond Park road rage nutjob..
  • LHS
    Free Member

Wow Bomberman and LHS are even bigger trolls/car-lovers/cyclist-haterz/idiots than I imagined.

*adds to list*

EDIT: Sorry to stoop to lower levels.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ah, another reasoned and impersonal response!

Well done!

🙄

aracer
    Free Member

LOL to the trolls on here. You know who you are

Apparently not

Euro
    Free Member

I’d like to point out that a car (whatever its exact weight) is not a lethal weapon. It’s a form of transport – just like a bicycle.

Yes you can kill with a car, but you can also kill with a loaf of bread. An example of a lethal weapon would be something like a gun, or a hand grenade.

LHS
    Free Member

Looks back up thread for suitable response…

oh yes,

oh the ironing

Ok, well we are all adults (i think) so maybe lets stop the cyber hardman big-hitter routine and move on.

aracer
    Free Member

Yes you can kill with a car, but you can also kill with a loaf of bread.

How many people are killed every year by a loaf of bread? Come to that, how many people are killed every year by a gun or a hand grenade?

bomberman
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member

Wow Bomberman and LHS are even bigger trolls/car-lovers/cyclist-haterz/idiots than I imagined.
    *adds to list*

Why cynic-al? Just because we aren’t jumping on the “look what a dickhead the range rover driver is” bandwagon?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and mine is that this whole thing has been blown out of proportion and both the driver and the cyclist overreacted. They are both dickheads, but based on the Hakka performance I would say that the driver is the bigger dickhead out of the two.

Now if you’ve a problem with me expressing my opinion on this forum then you better take it up with the mods hadn’t you?

MoreCashThanDash

Well that had gotten all interesting since I last read it!

How long before we are wearing headcams when posting on here so we can post all the clips of the abuse we receive…..?

aracer
    Free Member

based on the Hakka performance I would say that the driver is the bigger dickhead out of the two.

Just that, and not because he actually endangered the cyclist and then threatened him with more harm. Neither of which things the cyclist did to the driver?

Unlike some on here, I don’t believe you at least are trolling – you’re just failing to comprehend the asymmetry.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I don’t have a problem with you expressing your opinion Bomberman, in fact it’s helpful, so I know to ignore you in future.

The problem is the irrelevant shite you also spout to try and back it up. Well, also the fact it’s a pile of crap (your opinion that is).

This makes you as bad as Daily Mail anti-bike commenters.

bomberman
    Free Member

Cynic-al and aracer are wearing them right now. They have six pointing in all different directions at the different computer screens.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and mine is that this whole thing has been blown out of proportion and both the driver and the cyclist overreacted.

You are free to have a view at odds with the evidence and the decision issued by the courts
    We are free to express our dismay at your view and the way you use random and unrelated facts [ some cyclists jump red lights and we are not all angels] as justification for your view.

We are all free to call each other trolls but I dont see how you can express your views as forthrightly as you do [ or LHS] and not expect that people will be as forthright back to you [ the same applies to me to be clear].

EDIT: i wrote that before reading the camera rant FFS aracer was actually polite to you and about your opinion
    If you are not actually trying to just piss people off and be as abrasive as possible whilst still within the STW rules then I dont want to witness what happens when you set out to just abuse posters #pigeonchess with insults

Euro
    Free Member

How many people are killed every year by a loaf of bread?

Don’t know the exact worldwide figures, but i’ve killed 17 so far (and the year is only half way done) with a loaf. If i extrapolate the data then it just over 400 billion.

Come to that, how many people are killed every year by a gun or a hand grenade?

Just the three i think.

🙄

You’re just here for the arguments, right?

wwaswas

I said back there <— you should walk away JY 🙂

bomberman
    Free Member

Aracer, junkyard and cynic-al, you’ve all been on here a long time haven’t you?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I did for a bit whilst I was the object of the abuse and trolling insults….like a moth to the flame or a fly to shit more like

Ok this time i am really leaving as it is just silly now and not really a debate or a discussion

iolo
    Free Member

STW is great, grown men and women arguing the toss about what happened.
    The guy in the car has issues, drove too close to a bike, cyclist shouted, driver lost his rag (possibly had an underlying problem that we are not aware of), cyclist shouts back, bit of funny dancing, drives off, all this due to shit cycling infrastructure and idiot driver.
    Driver is a tosser, cyclist could have spoken better back (but was quite shook up). The end.
    Why the f@@k are you guys arguing? Put down the computer, speak to an actual person using actual speech.
    Threads like tis are great for bringing the idiots out of the woodwork mind.
    Go out and get some fresh air. Love thy neighbour etc etc etc

aracer
    Free Member

Cynic-al and aracer are wearing them right now. They have six pointing in all different directions at the different computer screens.

Wow, and with that response to my polite post (I was going to post more trying to explain to you why you’re getting the angry responses) you’ve completely changed my opinion. I now tend to agree with al.

cynic-al
    Free Member

bomberman – Member

Aracer, junkyard and cynic-al, you’ve all been on here a long time haven’t you?

You’ve been here 6.5 years, so?

aracer
    Free Member

You’re just here for the arguments, right?

Some of the time, but not in this case. The point is that vehicles do kill a lot more people than any of the other things you mentioned, and it only takes a little twitch of the wheel to use one as a weapon. In fact I’d go so far as to suggest that it’s likely that if all the evidence was available, more people are guilty of murder within the definition of the law (which is if somebody dies as a result of a deliberate act of aggression towards them) using a car than with any other weapon.

aracer
    Free Member

You’ve been here 6.5 years, so?

Interestingly, longer than me and you according to that.

D0NK

Interestingly, longer than me and you according to that.

post hack tardiness, guilty as charged m’lud, sneaked in before you tho 😉

MrNice
    Free Member

>400 posts and 13 pages!!! it’s like TJ never left 😀

bomberman
    Free Member

Of course I wasn’t implying anything by that, merely making an observation. No need to go on the defensive. I mean it’s not like anyone is implying anything about the fact you’re always on here.

Deveron53
    Free Member

This thread is still open then?

“look what a dickhead the range rover driver is”

It is a Land Rover Discovery. Get it right! Lord Clarkson will have you struck off!

scottfitz
    Free Member

iolo – Member

STW is great, grown men and women arguing the toss about what happened.
    The guy in the car has issues, drove too close to a bike, cyclist shouted, driver lost his rag (possibly had an underlying problem that we are not aware of), cyclist shouts back, bit of funny dancing, drives off, all this due to shit cycling infrastructure and idiot driver.
    Driver is a tosser, cyclist could have spoken better back (but was quite shook up). The end.
    Why the f@@k are you guys arguing? Put down the computer, speak to an actual person using actual speech.
    Threads like tis are great for bringing the idiots out of the woodwork mind.
    Go out and get some fresh air. Love thy neighbour etc etc etc
    This!

LHS
    Free Member
    Deveron53
    Free Member

This thread:

Linky

Illustrates the imbalance perfectly.

One wrong move from a car and a cyclist is pizza. That’s why most cyclists react like the one in the video. He just saw the hem of the cloak of the Grim Reaper as the wing mirror hit him. The link above illustrates how cyclists feel when sharing the roads with massive metal meat-grinders.

andylc
    Free Member

Someone crashing into a tank illustrates the point of a guy in a 4×4 driving a bit close to a somewhat highly strung and sweary cyclist, then winning the ‘who can be the biggest bellend’ contest???

boblo
    Free Member

It is simple bullying. Drivers do it because the consequences for them and/or their precious cars is usually zero. You don’t see them trying to bully a horse do you? They don’t get so close to half a tonne of unpredictable horse meat do they? Too much risk.

It’s just another way of being antisocial. Feckers.

D0NK

Someone crashing into a tank illustrates the point of a guy in a 4×4…

I think he was illustrating that car v cyclist is similar to car v tank, one of them will come of a lot worse than the other in an incident. (car totalled, tank left with nary a scratch)

Nice attempt to belittle the victim too.

molgrips
    Free Member

Why the f@@k are you guys arguing?

Good question. Even I haven’t got involved, that should tell you something.

Deveron53
    Free Member

philfive – Member

just seen this video and i know the 4×4 driver was a prick but did the cyclist really spit at him?

Posted 17 hours ago # Report-Post

LHS – Member

Well i will be carrying on going to Brew in Putney most weekends as there food and coffee is fricking awesome. Don’t care if the owner is a dick, i am sure their are owners of many restaurants who are dicks, shouldn’t really impact your decision making.

Posted 8 hours ago # Report-Post

The thread was quite well behaved until this point. When LHS steamed in to defend the 4×4 driver. Then bomberman accused the cyclist of bringing misfortune on himself.
    Several people leapt in to refute their assertions. Then it got ugly.

Them’s the facts guv.

Anyway, what’s happened to the 4×4 driver? any more winkie pics or revelations of a Yew tree nature?

Twitter rumours have him as a homophobe as well now. Also, this rage explosion has happened previously. All allegedly of course!

thegreatape
    Free Member

molgrips – Member

Even I haven’t got involved, that should tell you something.

But it’s about overtaking. I’d have thought you’d be on it like a tramp on chips?

( 😉 )

Cougar

He’s just waiting his turn. (-:

Shall I close this thread now, or are you all going to be nice to each other for a bit?

nemesis
    Free Member

I think that the humane thing would be to kill it off…

thegreatape
    Free Member

Skillz cougar

wwaswas

they already have, it was deleted.

thegreatape
    Free Member

His ringpiece is very shiny isn’t it.

Edric64
    Free Member

That should get it closed !!

Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 526 total)

The topic ‘Richmond Park road rage nutjob..’ is closed to new replies.