Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Reverb II ?
  • deadkenny
    Free Member

Is the Reverb II just another way of saying the 2014 model?

Or is it radically different to the 2010, that’s different slightly to the 2011, 2012, 2013 etc (mainly in cosmetic and then there was an internals “fix” at some point)?

(just been browsing other items at Alltricks, them having provided a great service and price on those Pikes 😀 )

http://www.alltricks.com/mtb/seatposts/seatposts/rockshox-2014-telescopic-seatpost-reverb-ii-316380-mm-125-mm-rt-mmx-right-matchmaker-collar-bleed-kit-188-129042.html

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You’ll be needing the new enduro specific Reverb.

nickdavies

And why do none of ze germans have the reverb in the 31.6/420 right hand remote flavour I want for 199EUR? 🙁

endurogangster
    Free Member

This one is 650b compatible

stoney
    Free Member

Hmmmm 650 compatible ?. how can a seatpost be compatible with a certain wheelsize?, unless you`re taking the p~#S…… Just got my 31.6/380 RH (for my 650) from Rutland £189!!!! 🙂

deadkenny
    Free Member

endurogangster – Member
    This one is 650b compatible

That’ll be it 😀

nickdavies – Member
    And why do none of ze germans have the reverb in the 31.6/420 right hand remote flavour I want for 199EUR?

31.6/420 at €199

100mm drop for 2014 model

http://www.alltricks.com/mtb/seatposts/seatposts/rockshox-2014-telescopic-seatpost-reverb-ii-316420-mm-100-mm-mmx-rt-right-matchmaker-collar-bleed-kit-188-129483.html

or 125 for 2013

http://www.alltricks.com/mtb/seatposts/seatposts/rockshox-2013-telescopic-rod-reverb-ii-316420-mm-125-mm-mmx-rt-collier-right-matchmaker-bleed-kit-188-129479.html

French though, not German 😉

Scapegoat

nickdavies – Member

And why do none of ze germans have the reverb in the 31.6/420 right hand remote flavour I want for 199EUR?

204.99 at Hi Bike.de?

accu
    Free Member

and 209,00 at actionsports.de..

deadkenny
    Free Member

I really like Alltricks 😀 . First a cracking deal on a Pike, delivered in 2 days from France. Next got me another Reverb, 2014 model (“Reverb II” as they describe it), €209 delivered so about £170, arrives in 2 days and the thing isn’t even OEM. Original box, instructions, stickers, parts, tool and bleed kit.

CRC, £190 delivered and it’s an oem version, no bleed kit. And with my luck with CRC would probably take a week to turn up.

My previous Reverb was from bike-discount and while similar price to Alltricks, it was an oem again. Fair enough and I expected same here, but pleasantly surprised to get the full boxed version.

sandwicheater

So what is the difference between a Reverb II and previous models?

deadkenny
    Free Member

No idea 😀

Seems only Alltricks call it Reverb II. Looks the same as my other one (2012 model I think).

singlespeedstu

A question to those of you with Revebs.
    Can you mount the MMX lever straight to the bars?
    Or does it have to be mounted to a brake lever/shifter?

http://www.alltricks.com/mtb/seatposts/seatposts/rockshox-2014-telescopic-seatpost-reverb-ii-309420-mm-125-mm-mmx-rt-right-matchmaker-collar-bleed-kit-188-129478.html

If i buy this will the lever fit directly to my bars or will i need a bracket?

lerk
    Free Member

pretty sure it just means that the remote can be unscrewed from the bracket to bolt to levers…
    No additional bracket required if you don’t want to do that though!

deadkenny
    Free Member

The lever has an integrated clamp that can be used on it’s own just direct to the bar. There’s an mmx attachment with it that you can remove if you don’t want it.

Also if you are running 1x and want to mount to a brake lever on its own it will clamp neatly to a sram X0/XX (X9/X7 perhaps?) lever. Don’t need the mmx attachment for that, only really for gears.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The MMX clamp is just an elixir brake clamp as the elixir lever just ends in a stub, the ‘band’ bit arround the bars is seperate. So the MMX mount bits mean you can get ones that take SRAM shifters and the reverb MMX is an elixir clamp with a reverb remote on it and a little tab for the shifter.

Works perfectly well on it’s own though.

smartboy
    Free Member

I think I am agreeing with spoon, but not sure I understand completely…

I have elixir brakes, X9 shifter and reverb remote and they are all attached to a single handlebar clamp.

No idea what it is called – that’s just how it came when I bought the bike (new) earlier this year.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Reverb II ?’ is closed to new replies.